Hi from Nicola!
So I'm currently juggling 3D animation, 3D modelling, concept painting and yoga. These things pretty much leave me with no free time at all but I'm determined to finally put an end to my procrastination and make something of my art if nothing else.

I've been drawing since 2007 when I first discovered deviantart but posting there isn't pushing my artistic abilities. I have an obsession with drawing female anatomy which works surprisingly well on DA but it's not exactly making me a concept artist. I have now given up drawing pointlessly pretty girls and will start taking this concept art business seriously :P.

[Image: my_deviantart_prize_by_nicola_alexander-d5nc03s.jpg]
yesssss to all this. gogogogo!
Hello,

Sounds very much like what I'm doing though I think I've given up on keeping up with Maya gurus and focusing on concepting in Zbrush in conjunction with 2d painting. I can wholly sympathize with the total lack of free time - I think my social life is dead, if it hasn't been for a long time haha xD

I agree with the bit on female subjects in artwork - it seems to attract a good deal of attention if you do "pretty" art - anime-themed as well. I applaud your choice to try the "other" road.

All the best in your endeavours!

“Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” - Carl Sagan
WIP/Sketches | FB

Welcome to the Crimson Daggers! Enjoy your stay.
Feel free to start a sketchbook and we'll drop by and heeeeelllllllpppppp

Thanks for the support guys :) I really didn't expect any at all so it's great to feel people have my back, I'll do my best. A sketchbook and deathline challenge for myself is the next step. Soooon
Remember: Push farther, and shine brighter.

...That means something, trust me.