My sketchbook
Thanks StardustLarva, ill have to work on my edge control some more :)
Update :) i need to be more comfortable with colors

todays draws :)

Awessooommme! Grin I love the orange/green/purple portrait-- It's funky. Keep up the good work!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Thank you Bookend! :)
Update.

Your work inspires me to do some of my own. :Grin: That's talent! Keep up and you'll burst out all of this greatness all over your pages.

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
ty Bookend!!! im really happy to here that im helping inspire you to push it <3

Update twerkin on my anatomy gotta do more!!

Update :/

Update :) Working on my anatomy. I need to find a technique to simplify drawing the bod.

working on using my anatomy :) and messing around with silhouettes.

big update!! :) i need to work harder havent done much :/

update :)

update :)

Hey man, just finished going through your sketchbook. Really cool stuff!

Is the briefcase spirit sketch based on something? I like the style.

Hey just curious how often do you draw? I see sometimes you have a huge gap between dates in terms of posting, unless you post somewhere else.

Aside from that, you have solid practice/works going on. Keep going!
(06-20-2015, 01:13 AM)chairfight Wrote: Hey man, just finished going through your sketchbook. Really cool stuff!

Is the briefcase spirit sketch based on something? I like the style.

Thanks chairfight ! 

The briefcase spirit was a brief from my uni course, they gave me a proverb "When man is in a hurry the devil is happy" and i had to illustrate something based on that :)
(06-20-2015, 03:46 AM)Zearthus Wrote: Hey just curious how often do you draw? I see sometimes you have a huge gap between dates in terms of posting, unless you post somewhere else.

Aside from that, you have solid practice/works going on. Keep going!

I try to draw everyday but Ive been really self conscious/lazy with my art. But i understand that if you really wanna make it into the industry you need to push through all these mental handicaps you must believe in yourself and your abilities! Ive only been posting on crimson daggers lately i always tell myself to stay active in the community but i forget xD

Thanks for the support Zearthus! :)
Update Stupid

Update

Started painting the Han and Chewy need to get more comfortable with colours

Solo and Chewie! This might be a cheesy suggestion, but since a lot of their torso and arms are in the frame, I'd say it almost feels idle if we don't see some action from their arms and hands - even if it's just showing something that's implied/shown to be held in their hands.

Focus.