TAD thread on CA
I've been trying to follow the progress of the "TAD Are Stealing Artist Royalties" thread on Conceptart, because Manley was going to update people on what happened but it appears the thread has magically disappeared, and that the website is undergoing updates. Anybody think the impromptu website change is a smoke screen for 'losing' that thread? Is it being talked about anywhere else?

I don't think it's an issue that should be timidly ignored by the community or swept under the rug, the industry needs to know this type of behavior pisses us off and we will aggressively pursue those who don't play nice and get what we deserve. As well, young artists need to know of the dangers.
CA issues are to be discussed on CA. the last thing i wanna see here is that entire clusterfuzz. Crimson Daggers is a community oriented towards studying and whatever opinions we've had on the CA issue, we've already adressed them in the aforementioned thread.
Please don't ignite the spark in here.

I'm just looking for a link somewhere else to follow the development, similar to watching/supporting the VFX industry and their unionization, and organization for fair pay. It's not the subject matter that brings drama its the lack of professionalism. But I'll keep that in mind.
Don't try to start anything, Goht. The thread is STILL there, and the issue's been sorta dealt with now.

Because of the nature of the contract, it became TAD's (NOT Jason Manley's, as he has no affiliation with Massive Black OR TAD anymore, for reasons) responsibility to pay Brad, which they did. And supposedly they're working to find and pay off everyone else who had the same issue.

But I'll just leave it at that. I'll listen to the mods and not discuss Jason Manely issues on a site that has nothing to do with him.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
(03-14-2013, 05:43 AM)Psychotime Wrote: Don't try to start anything, Goht. The thread is STILL there, and the issue's been sorta dealt with now.

Because of the nature of the contract, it became TAD's (NOT Jason Manley's, as he has no affiliation with Massive Black OR TAD anymore, for reasons) responsibility to pay Brad, which they did. And supposedly they're working to find and pay off everyone else who had the same issue.

But I'll just leave it at that. I'll listen to the mods and not discuss Jason Manely issues on a site that has nothing to do with him.

I'm not trying to "start anything", I was simply asking questions, and I appreciate the answers. As well, I thought the thread was missing because the link I saved turns up nothing, so I appreciate the re-link.