Too Stubborn To Stop
Congratulation on passing exams!!!!
Don't worry your not literally back to zero. It's like riding a bike You will never forget the basics :) Set some more time for gesture drawing to work longer on anatomy and get better at it. Proportion seems good, bad things only start to happen with anatomy that's why I think that would be more beneficial for you to spend more time on drawing human figures than only fast sketches :) Keep going! cheers!

Thanks!

And I sure hope it's like riding a bike.

The flare-up is starting to fade so slowly I'll start drawing more.
And I'll definitely continue with anatomy and gestures! Might even get a Vilppu video for that.

[Image: image_zps9b1593a2.jpg]
testing out some paints I got way long ago. Going to use them next weekend :D

[Image: image_zpse082cf23.jpg]
Just messing about with procreate and ifaraday SALT stylus (it's freakin' awesome!).
When I don't have access to/time for real paint, but am craving some colour, I might just use procreate for quick studies.

[Image: image_zps603c2685.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsdee8b2f6.jpg]

I really need to get in some perspective studies. Just discovered how much easier it is to draw poses from the side if you translate it to boxes etc. first! Took me long enough!!

edit: I swear I resized/rotated all my images...

Still have arm troubles. Not doing too great at school because of that, but I decided to pick up drawing again, as it does relax me and make me happy:p

It's been a while so at the moment nothing serious and just getting back into it whilst going through Hamptons book and doing some pixelovely gestures here and there. I kind of feel like I need to start from scratch again.

And as soon as I've picked up some courage I'll try and tackle perspective ( with still life objects like blocks/wooden "houses" etc.).

[Image: image.jpg1_zps4ppnoonr.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg2_zpsnag6a9jj.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg3_zpstlvj37qh.jpg]

I reallly tried to keep my "line count" low but sometimes I get too fanatic scribbling...so yeah,need to work on that among a myriad of other topics;)

After Hampton, I'll probably return to Loomis, but Ive restarted ch. 1 of his figure drawing book SO many times that I kind of wanted to start with something different this time, ignoring whether that's a good or bad choice in regards to what order of books would be best.

[Image: image.jpg1_zpsqdxraxta.jpg]
30-60 seconds

[Image: 2426b4c6-b87b-4098-8d95-c37745c3c664_zpsntexx07h.jpg]

30-60 seconds

[Image: image.jpg3_zps0zm4loey.jpg]
2-4 minutes?