AndyND's Sketch book.
Hello there! AndyND here , here are some old works/ more recent works that i have done. I like all kind of concept art , especially mechs . Will try more stuff that is unfamiliar to me in this sketch book(environments , human characters , etc)+ work on my personal project. Comments and Critiques are welcomed .

Lets Start off with this mech design for CGMA mech design contest. Worked hard on it but didnt win , will work even harder next time .
[Image: AndyND_CGMA_Mech_p01.jpg][Image: AndyND_CGMA_Mech_p02.jpg][Image: AndyND_CGMA_Mech_p03.jpg][Image: AndyND_CGMA_Mech_p04.jpg]
more to come.

some other mech sketches.
[Image: Dailymech002b.jpg]
[Image: Dailymech001.jpg]

And here is the Personal Project of mine.

It started with this painting i did one year ago.
[Image: time.jpg]

Its about a badass time traveler ,traveling back in time to butt kick some tyrant ruler. Based on this simple concept. I think up a few interesting stories and characters that comes in teams. There will be bad guys , good guys and them battling in different type of environments in different time .

this is what i have done so far.
[Image: Dailytimetraveler002final.jpg]
and the teams and sketches.(wips)
[Image: P2e.jpg][Image: P2f.jpg][Image: P2c.jpg][Image: P2d.jpg][Image: Dailytimetraveler001.jpg][Image: p1b.jpg]

Wip of Team : Fear and Hope

[Image: Daily-time-traveler-004-Fear.jpg]
[Image: Daily-time-traveler-005-hope2.jpg]

gonna work on something else for now

Some really nice stuff here man! Your lighting is pretty great, but there is one thing that I think will help a ton. Grab an airbrush/softbrush and use softlight/overlay/multiply and work your biggest forms, the large gradients. Something you can try in like 5 mins on each of your images. That one thing is holding you back, because its otherwise pretty tight. Hope that helps :D!

(04-01-2013, 11:12 PM)ImSkeptical Wrote: Some really nice stuff here man! Your lighting is pretty great, but there is one thing that I think will help a ton. Grab an airbrush/softbrush and use softlight/overlay/multiply and work your biggest forms, the large gradients. Something you can try in like 5 mins on each of your images. That one thing is holding you back, because its otherwise pretty tight. Hope that helps :D!

Thanks for the advice man , will try it on my next piece.

[Image: 2web.jpg]
environment practice

[Image: 3web.jpg]

im getting addicted in painting mountains...

[Image: 4web.jpg]
another photo practice...but i got bored halfway through the practice....so i added a death star in the village.

soo sorry for the slow update. Heres a piece i have done few weeks ago. more to come.

Man that exploded view of the mech is pretty nuts :p

Nice environments too, I really need to practice more of them myself >.<

(07-30-2013, 11:48 PM)Beardley Wrote: Man that exploded view of the mech is pretty nuts :p

Nice environments too, I really need to practice more of them myself >.<

Thank you Beardley! Your works are nice too!

very nice designs here!
(07-31-2013, 11:41 PM)Ward217 Wrote: very nice designs here!

thanks man!

you just made a fan hope to see more
(08-02-2013, 12:33 AM)darktiste Wrote: you just made a fan hope to see more

Glad you like them! there is more to come :D

moar! new characters! Xp

Dude! I just love your character designs! Keep it up! Awesome stuff! Very manga-inspired.

(08-05-2013, 09:53 AM)Rognoll Wrote: Dude! I just love your character designs! Keep it up! Awesome stuff! Very manga-inspired.

thanks for the support man! appreciate it! Gonna keep creating new characters. :D