BLOODSPORT 15- Guild of Golems!
First test with letters...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Angel_Intheuk, doing my best to get better

did some comp sketches, hope to finish the actual piece this time!

And first test colors! Oh my god..yesterday I was lost and now I have something going on...good to be inspired! :)

Here is some studies that I noticed I needed to work on! Wolf fur, the cloaky stuff that covers the rider, some metal, blood, guts, metal rusted with moss on it, yada yada.
[Image: Wolf_Rider_Studies_April_16_2013.png]

Available for Freelance - Portfolio | CD Sketchbook | Blog | Email
Lovely stuff from everyone. Here's my work in progress, loads of work this week so not sure if I will make the deadline :(

Ooh nice compositions and designs /\

Worked on mine again this evening, need to do some studies tomorrow to make things look more convincing (and more interesting)...

Necrodiver mostly done
gotta get busy with this Golem.

[Image: itNmSKfbLzCUx.jpg]
Switched to tree/wood golem, the golem is protecting the mage from the rain.

Hey^^ got my tablet fixed today ^^ Yay I'm gonna continue on the final piece ^^ took a photo of some composition very rough thumbs i did yesterday, " sorry for the bad quality!" I'm more into N:8 I guess I'll be working on it ! ^^

Leyth I agree, number 8 looks great

starting with female sorcerer

and some super quick ideas for final piece

Some more development to my bloodsports ! Pulling hours on it so i can get it done by saturday ! Hope you all like it so far. Still much much to do !
-sam
[Image: 902618_10200682297367341_1063679793_o.jpg]
Wow this stuffs insaaaane, i finally got some time to work this up , here's what i have so far

So far this is my work...hope you like it!

Loving the work I'm seeing on here,

I haven't post here in a few days, been pretty busy with work and other stuff. Well, here's my progress so far.

This is the story of Teneea Edison. Mysteriously orphaned and raised by the city maintenance worker, Thomas. Now a young woman, she has unlocked a Summon, a power gifted only to the elite noble houses of her country. This causes her to try and uncover the cause of her parents deaths and seek revenge. Her Summon is Alset, Entity of Electricity. Coupled with her new Summon and advanced technical engineering, Teneea creates her Golem of Electro-Magnetism and enters into the world-wide tournament, Guild of Golems!

Still working on comps. Would appreciate any feedback!

Here's exploration thumbs, inspiration sheet, and material studies. I went with the silk option since the other ones seemed too generic.

Going to try a contrast with the soft silk and tough spidery textures. Now working on further design and composition.

[Image: thumbs_WIPgolemguild_zpsf588a857.jpg]
[Image: inspirationsheet_WIPgolemguild_zpsa32dd10b.jpg]
[Image: materialstudies_WIPgolemguild_zps76912ff6.jpg]
Hi everybody !

I'm nearly done with my piece so I thought it was time to share it with you and see what you have to say about it.

I first thought of a druid with a wood/tree golem and did a few comp sketches but several similar ideas were already on this thread. I decided to rethink about what I wanted to achieve with this and got the idea of a creature made of wind and leaves. I really wanted an original idea and an original "touch".

It came as I drew the golem : I began to make the wind with twirling waves and it made me think of japanese prints. I decided to go this way.

Let me know what you think !!

[attachment=20895]
Lloyken, This is beautiful! You did great job)

Save Sorceres... nice nice works!!

Following my studies this week. I'm a little worried about the deadline ... Now I'm leaving for the composition of the scene.
Well...
Keep walking!

Sorcere's study. The mystics who manipulate the "void". Nomads from unknown civilizations...

[Image: CD_refers_4.jpg]

...and the Golem. I imagine creatures made ​​from other defeated monsters ... that have been forgotten or abandoned. And through the dark portals of the masters void conjure these parts riding his "puppet war."

[Image: CD_refers_5.jpg]

All c&c are walcome!

^^
Work in progress, Saturday is looming and I am a million miles away from finishing.

Big London high five to all you daggers.