Hi!

Still trying to get this anime color palette:

http://articlesandtexticles.co.uk/imgs/0...aka02x.jpg

for this work:

[Image: d4nielreyes_I.jpg]

any ideas please? paintovers?

Well thanks a lot!

Daniel.
Well this is kinda stating the obvious but your palette is predominantly cool blue while the target palette is predominantly warm desaturated yellows. I desaturated your image first then just applied a colorize to the whole thing to match the target. I added a bit more saturated colour in color mode onto the octopus head for the warmer accent that seems to be in those other images. I don't think it's a good place for the accent but just wanted to put it somewhere.

As for your painting, the perspective is all over the place. Look at the converging lines I drew on the second image. No consistent vp or horizon line. Suggest you read up on perspective and how to set it up and redraw the environment.
Hope that helps.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thanks a lot! Yeah you´re so right about the vanishing point :S, and perfect, thats a great color atmosphere, I'm going to desaturate it and colorize all again.

Thank you!

D.
I have decided to oversaturate it, like a low res animation cel or something like that :)

[Image: DanielReyes_.png]
Its very different from what you were going for but the colours are nice enough. It's a shame the perspective is still just as wrong. No palette will fix that unfortunately.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta