iamthenight. colormeblack
more daily warmups

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
only posting now i realized that they have the exact same color scheme
go me!

Attached Files Image(s)

warm ups.

they have been the only presentble thing lately.
i did some sb pages and gestures.
and im always noodling on that illustration of the floating girl. but rendering takes time.

Attached Files Image(s)

a selfie.
and a failed fanart attempt

Attached Files Image(s)

Really dig your sketching technique man! Those two last pieces on page 2 are awesome. Love the roughness! Can't wait to see your floating girl illustration finished, it's looking really good :D
You've really progressed over the course of these few pages!

Bjulvar - thanks man!

heye!
hm.
a study.
something from my mind.
and then some progress on the piece. hit a bit of a wall today. not sure of what i should do. is it finished? how do i know when its finished?
comments/critiques would be apreciated!

Attached Files Image(s)

wow man
the floating piece is awesome!
super great work on the lighting from the window, and the soft colours. i just love the idea and story in it though. very unique...

my suggestions would be to get some occlusion shadow under the guy's feet where it contacts the ground, and behind the backpack.
the nose and shadow on the girls face look a bit big/strong to me, and it might be good to not make her back foot blend 100% into the background. it might sound minor but i think putting hard edges on her underwear would make it look more realistic too, since it kind of stands out value-wise. great work on the painting and anatomy and everything else tho.

also that starry piece a few posts back is nice

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
aks9 - thanks man :) that piece is giving me quite a beating.
thanks a ton. notes taken for the occlusion shadow and the face. the feet i really havent worked on it yet. but im contemplating leaving it like that. to test how much "blending" ith the background i can get away with. but ill probably bump up the contrast there up a notch.
about them panties(hehehhe) it is a little too soft at the moment. ill check up on that :) thanks a lot for all the help.

heya!
so.. hmmm.
ive been naughty and havent done the proper routine.
instead ive been making this one day kind of pieces.

besides that.
i feel like im halfway trough fixing my work ethic. which doesnt show instant result but does awesesome things in the long run. so i know im learning way more now. and im super excited to keep learning and stop sucking.

Attached Files Image(s)

fanart.
because i feel shitty and depressive inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wPKJQx2flE

Attached Files Image(s)

Digimon fantart looks awesome nice mood.

Damn man, some really good coloring and lightning in your latest pieces! Especially that tumored up dude. Love it.

Madzia - thanks :)

Patrik - Thanks man

yo.
some crappy shit today.
gotta spend more time on this stuff.

and fixed some stuff on the fanart that was bothering me

Attached Files Image(s)

more fanart.
cuz everytime i try to do something serious i fail and feel like sheeeeaaaat

Attached Files Image(s)

more progress

Attached Files Image(s)

Big Grin 
(08-01-2013, 09:00 AM)Aragah Wrote: more progress

wowwww, can't wait to see the details in hi-res haha ! this piece have so much evolution!! GO PEDRAO! :DD

woo hahahah and i cant wait to post this!
gotta keep restling this one.
just a bit further

Attached Files Image(s)

Ah sweet you continued on that piece! It's walking on the path of greatness. Solid light all the way through. Would be a nice touch if you could see a bit of the dudes face being shadowed on the wall!

awesome drawings man! you feel the light and color. don't stop, post more please ;P
alch - thaaaank you!

Bjulvar - whaaaa. forgot about that comment. too late now. sorry

BAHM done.
i wanna get away from the internet for toady

Attached Files Image(s)

wahhhh cant avoid feeling bad.
idk what to do....

finished reading Imaginative Realism from Gurney... good stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

that last illustration is dope. maybe work on the girls face a bit and i think the legs are too short. your rendering is looking really good man :) i have yet to read through gurneys book too, cant wait to see how it applies in your work. keep us updated!