Brynklord's Daily Sketches
Big Grin 

SKETCH - YOUTUBE  - TWITTER 

Continuation of the hand study and some posemaniacs!
I'm going to the beach today and I'm looking forward to doing some sketches of the people there!

hey brynkloard, your hands are very well done! is it your own hand? hands are deffinitely something i have to study.

lookin forward for more!

Hi, and I'm glad to see new and fresh sketchbook,
you just reminded me how I have to do hand studies :( Hehe, great job and keep up like this,your studies look really nice.

CD dA FM  MaL
janvonfrosta- Thanks so much! This is not my hand, I followed one of the links in the resources thread on CD.

Toxicpanda - Thank you! I'll definitely keep the work coming :D

WIP of a piece I'm doing. It's for the current Character Forge that's going on over at CgHub.

Check it out if you're interested in joining!

http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18827

Portrait of the one and only Joseph Gordon Levitt. Done in oil.

This is only my first pass over it. Looking forward to the second one.

Looking sweet, man. Especially the skeleton knight on the plane...awesome idea.

We are losing atmosphere...
(07-01-2013, 10:09 AM)Sargatanas Wrote: Looking sweet, man. Especially the skeleton knight on the plane...awesome idea.

Thanks so much! I'll have to get around to finishing it sometime soon!

Knight study! Wanted to do some character designs of some medieval/fantasy peeps so I did some studies beforehand!

Also, I apparently forgot to post this the other day. Enjoy some lava muahaha

Another speedpaint landscape. Not too pleased with this one. It's okay, just started getting really bored with it super quickly.

After doing those knight studies I wanted to create a character based off of them. I really enjoyed the process to make make. BUT I don't like his design AT ALL. Looking forward to doing a new one haha

Cool designs, man! I really like your pallet on those landscapes!

Good hand studies. I'm digging the skull knight chopping up those jets! I would love to see that more finished :D

(07-04-2013, 06:56 PM)Rognoll Wrote: Cool designs, man! I really like your pallet on those landscapes!

Thanks so much! I'm having a blast working on those. Really looking forward to doing more!

(07-04-2013, 09:04 PM)Eraiasu Wrote: Good hand studies. I'm digging the skull knight chopping up those jets! I would love to see that more finished :D

Thanks! I'm definitely going to go back and finish that up. I worked on it quite a bit more but never actually finished it.

Quick painting yesterday! Having a lot more fun with everything than I have in a long time!

It's going to be a really productive year!

Yo man!
Great studies overall. Love everything from the landscape to the hands. I thought the hands were the reference instead of your studies! Definitely think you should continue on that skeleton knight. Kickass idea and I'd love to see it finished!
One little thing is that I think you could play a bit more with cool versus warm in your colors and pop in some more saturated stuff in there! Either that, or I might be too tired to think properly right now :P
xoxo and stuff!

Hey, your traditional stuff is looking really great, especially those hands and that portrait. I'm a really fond of that character forge piece, did you ever finish it? It's got a great comp, and is just awsome all around.

Cool stuff, dude! :D