Sketches
I'm very fond of the landscapes and the faces/studies!

(03-27-2014, 11:07 AM)Kaycee Wrote: I'm very fond of the landscapes and the faces/studies!

me too. Also, both can be very difficult, but interesting =)

(03-27-2014, 04:32 PM)kaamil20 Wrote: Make colour sketches......!

your wish is my command!
Abracadabra!

Another practice on small imaginary landscapes.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

Sad

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

The End

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA
Hey, nice sketchbook so far.

These landscape studies are really nice, the colors read well. It's great to see some anatomy and head studies, those can be a complete bitch at times, haha. So good on ya for hitting those hard.

I see Ignatz has already given you a link to a hair tut, so I won't mention too much about that. It seemed it made a dramatic change in how you paint hair. If you ever want to have some more definition, it'd just be better to have implied detail instead of actually drawing the individual strands of hair. There's a few hair brushes out there that can give you some really good results, I use a few for hair because I'm not that good with it, haha. Consider Googling some brushes, you'll find some quickly. :]

Aside from hair you're stuff is good so far. Just keep it up with those good studies, and don't forget to try doing some stuff from your head every now and again. :DD

(04-05-2014, 05:26 AM)Archreux Wrote: Hey, nice sketchbook so far.

These landscape studies are really nice, the colors read well. It's great to see some anatomy and head studies, those can be a complete bitch at times, haha. So good on ya for hitting those hard.

I see Ignatz has already given you a link to a hair tut, so I won't mention too much about that. It seemed it made a dramatic change in how you paint hair. If you ever want to have some more definition, it'd just be better to have implied detail instead of actually drawing the individual strands of hair. There's a few hair brushes out there that can give you some really good results, I use a few for hair because I'm not that good with it, haha. Consider Googling some brushes, you'll find some quickly. :]

Aside from hair you're stuff is good so far. Just keep it up with those good studies, and don't forget to try doing some stuff from your head every now and again. :DD

Thank you, you are very kind.
Also, thanks for the tip. I'm such a noob when it comes to use the proper brush. Maybe I need to do more studies to wash some misconceptions on that matter too. -Greetings!

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA
studies

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA
Your landscape studies are baller dude. Good job capturing the feel of scale on some of them. The color dodge look is a little much on some, but for others.. it looks great. Keep it up.

And on your portrait studies, good work but try to also incorporate some hard edges. Some of them look a bit too soft all around.

I'm no seasoned vet at this art thing, so take my feedback if you agree. :) Good stuff.

Hi. Thank you for your words. I feel very enthusiastic about doing and understanding landscapes.
About the portraits, I think I know what you mean.
Cheers, and keep up with the good paintings!

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA
Figure practice.
most of the references used are from deviantart's users.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
Also you can visit:
C.D. Sketchbook
My personal blog
My DA
face studies:

source photos: