Problem with composition!
Hi I need help with this piece! I don´t know if the composition is ok, I made to changes to see if it works better but I don´t know! If someone could help! Thx!

there are tangents all over the place, in both versions. (look around the wings and the swords)
Also, when you have so many elements getting out of the picture, you need a focal point, to keep the attention of the viewer. In this case, this demon guy looks like he is staring at something outside the canvas, making it look like a cropped picture.
Just making him look towards the viewer would make the picture improve, imo.

Thanks a lot for your help I will follow your advices! =)

i think the wings look way too small and fragile to carry him around. did you check how real wings work? bat wings in particular would fit very well.

Hey Xaero,

Did a little paint over.

I stretched the image a little and added some environment that's blurred and pointing in his direction to really portray power and speed.

I also thought his head was a little too small for his body.

Hope that helps!

Attached Files Image(s)

[quote='warmics' pid='37111' dateline='1372337740']

Yeah Warmics is true the wings are very small in compare with his size! Thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it! =)

DoubleThink

Thanks a lot for the paint over! Wow now the composition looks better! I learn a lot! =)

Totally should have posted this a week ago, so sorry for the delay, I livestreamed a critique for you.

View the critique and paintover here.

Livestream Crits/Paintovers: www.twitch.tv/mike086
Loomis Study videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mike086

My Facebook page: MCIII
Exclamation 
Thanks a lot for all the help! I finished this piece last week but I will change it and make it again with all the tips that you guys gave me, because is going to make it better! So again thanks a lot! I really appreciate it a lot!

Bye! =)