Greetings!
Greetings folks! Just started up an account here, shamelessly tagging along after my buddy Alex Konstad. I just graduated from TAD and am trudging away building my skills and portfolio and have been making daily studies a habit, and I've really missed having a solid online community to get feedback from.

So I've put some of my finished pieces here and will start up a study thread too. Looking forward to meeting all you upstanding folks! : )

Cheers!
-Jon Neimeister

Attached Files Image(s)

hi Jon, welcome!
i'd seen that last d3 piece on dA before. great work, love the pose on the witch doctor.
i was fortunate to take a few TAD classes part-time, i can only imagine how great it must be to go through the entire program.
anyway your art is great, i look forward to seeing more : )

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
Hi Jon,
I've seen your tutorial and this first work on deviantart,and you've been one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to blizzard fan art. I am so happy to see that you joined our community. I really can't wait to see your sketchbook and follow your work more often :)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers and enjoy your stay :3 Have a lot of fun and keep up with this amazing work.

CD dA FM  MaL
Hey Jon, it's Ally from TAD! I'm doing the same thing from what Alex Konstad posted on Facebook. :) Glad to see TAD folks here!!