Muzzbook
Lol, Rob liefeld has to be right about at least one thing.

Um, i'd say yeah it is very hard when you first start stepping into 3d, i have been doing it for about 7 years now so it's kinda second nature for me to do, so its hard to explain the process of starting.

If you just want to have a play around i say grab a copy of sketchup.

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Quote:Lol, Rob liefeld has to be right about at least one thing.
Lol, true.
Quote:Um, i'd say yeah it is very hard when you first start stepping into 3d, i have been doing it for about 7 years now so it's kinda second nature for me to do, so its hard to explain the process of starting.

If you just want to have a play around i say grab a copy of sketchup.
Ohhhh, no wonder it looks so cool.
I will, thanks! :)

Productive day.

[Image: 3Idm3.jpg]

Drawing out of perspective is like singing out of tune. I'll throw a shoe at you if you do it.
Sketch Book
Damn i'm slow at this stuff, i made the head thinner to help match the concept better.
[Image: e7DL2.jpg]

Sketch Book
Trying out something different for the collar.

[Image: MhsIJ.jpg]

Sketch Book
[Image: iSZ9U.jpg]

Sketch Book
Dickin round.

[Image: tCl44.jpg]

Sketch Book
Interesting design so far; hopefully you'll get around to completing him. Also I dig the sketches; good handle on construction of form.

Cheers man.

I had a friend i really respect point out that i really didn't hit the design strengths of the sketch i did, it was hard feedback to swallow but i did, so i'm restarting him, and this is what i have of the new version so far.

It's far less visually noisy and more visually distinct i feel. Plus the jacket is more prominent to the design which is a big plus imo.

[Image: tkiM5.jpg]

Sketch Book
Trying to get better at this whole sketches thing.

[Image: 5GzRW.jpg]

Sketch Book
The restarted model is looking solid, really clean. Looking forward to seeing where you take it :). Cool sketches as well :)

those pencil sketches look damn great.
I love how you constructed that girl in the #87 post.

Cheers dude ;D!

I'll get back to the model this week.

For now a speed painting exploring an art style for a solo music project i am making.

[Image: fJvjv.jpg]

Sketch Book
Cool experiments! It almost looks like the picture's covered in soap to me, it's an interesting effect XD

Didn't know you wrote music, that's awesome! Hope we get to hear some of it sometime.

I approve of this sketchbook. :) excellent stuff going on here.
A wild muzz appears
[Image: iVT5bzG.jpg?1]

Sketch Book
The red-faced thing in the background is actually pretty creepy. Good job there.

Glad you're back :D latest WIP is looking cool!

Killing it, Muzz - welcome back!

Love those sketches in #87 and #90 ~ and jesus that red-hooded figure in the background of this last wip you did is creepy as fcuk. Reminds me of Slender... just lurking in the woods.

Great stuff! ^ ^

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Glad to see you back around here Murry :) Liking the feel of the new painting!