Looking for a partner/friend for some extra motivation!
Hey everyone!

I don't have any sort of artistic education but discovered a strong passion for art a couple of years ago, so right now I'm on a quest to become a concept/2D artist (merging my passions for drawing and gaming).
I am very much aware that my skills are nowhere near the professional level yet, which is why I'm looking for a partner with similar tastes/goals to improve with (makes things more fun!).

I'm thinking of focusing on anatomy to begin with (start with the basics).

Here's my DA gallery.

I'm on GMT +1 and my schedule is pretty flexible right now and in the next few months.

Something more about me:

I'm 22 years old and recently finished an academic degree on Multimedia and Audiovisuals.
I started gaming when I was 6 and never looked back!
I can't live without books, manga included ;).

If interested, just reply here/send me a PM! I'm looking forward to it :).
Hi there!

I'm interested in teaming up someone and start kicking ass, with art! :)

My goal is to become a conceptartist/illustrator working with games/movies etc.

I started serious about 3 years ago, when I attended art school. I graduated from this two year course last spring. The last year has been really sloppy on the art front. However, after a vacation and some other stuff, my fingers are trembling for drawing!

I'm a 21 year old Norwegian guy living in the GMT +1/+2 (depending on what time of year)
The time I have now and in the foreseeable future will be dedicated to art, so pretty flexible there.
I love techy stuff, video games and art & creativity in general! :)

If your interested, let me know! Would be awesome :)

Did you guys partner up already? My partner's having streaming difficulties which makes the "workin" together stuff a little hard for me. I like workin' together with people one or more over hangout/skype etc., and would like to have a partner for more frequent exchanges. And it's kinda more fun to talk to people than havin' silence while you work. Here is my da gallery: http://zmote.deviantart.com/ and my thread from the introduction(some info about myself). http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3434.html .