Darktiste Sketchbook
I once compared drawing with a mouse to cooking with a hammer and screwdriver instead of proper kitchen utensils. I had to do it for several months when I first started out on my very first game job (working as texture artist on Prince of Persia 3D), and it was manageable because textures is very different from sketching and illustration--it's a lot of photobashing with some additional painting on top. But I hated it because there isn't even pressure sensitivity so my left hand had to be on the numbers keys all the time to control the opacity level. (Fun fact: that's how Craig Mullins worked too in Photoshop. He started out using a mouse, then later when he got a tablet, he did not use pressure sensitivity with his Wacom stylus because he prefers to control opacity with the number keys. I don't know if he still works that way and I highly doubt it, since digital painting software has advanced a lot from those days, and he works a lot in Rebelle these days, and there's no way you'd get the most out of its brush engine without pressure sensitivity.)

When I finally got the Wacom tablet (1st gen), it was a huge relief and it felt infinitely more intuitive and I could draw and paint with far more intricacy and nuance and expressiveness.

I don't know why there's an insistence on not getting a graphics tablet, especially when they are dirt cheap in this day and age and choices are abundant. Even the entry-level tiny ones have at least over a thousand levels of pressure detection and will be far superior to using a mouse. I have students who used the cheapest entry-level stuff and when I tried them, they felt no different from my much more expensive professional-grade tablets, except with smaller footprints and fewer programmable buttons.
Just dropping by to say it's great you're back at drawing and have left that A.I. stuff behind, you did the right thing.
(Today, 12:21 AM)Zizka Wrote: Just dropping by to say it's great you're back at drawing and have left that A.I. stuff behind, you did the right thing.
It just not truth i am leave it to that. Personally i would rather have a open discussion but i feel that my sketchbook is not the place for that to a certain degree because it can take alot of space and i would rather have this like i said as my personal space to express anything i desire regardless of the confusion it might generate.

In the end people are not necessaly going to read everything and i will still have people coming with assumption and i will be stuck to untangle the image they created in there head of me if i let it be people assume those thing to be truth just because they think what they previously knew of me still apply or is truth even if could come from a bad perception.

I would rather not spend my time correcting people but people are wrong all the time it not new but it hurtful sometime when we don't correct what someone say about what we do that is wrong about the reason why we do the thing we do.

Even if i am trying to be transparent not everyone as the same picture of me that live inside there head. Ultimately it probably that i shouldn't be sharing as much as i been but it simply not who i am.

So i must accept that it the price i pay for my free speech.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
I sincerely don't know what hurt you about saying it's nice to see new things from you but I apologize, it was meant as something positive.