Yuriy's Stuff
Hey everybody, here's some stuff I've been working on :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Some studies from the past couple of weeks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Oh man, is that Pingu?! Please tell me that's Pingu!

Anyways man, I like your stuff. Your two greyscale paintings(from imagination I suppose) of the characters have strong values from what I can see.

I'm not that qualified to critique your first painting, but I think there's too much stuff going on in the background that it's competing with the focus. Though, I think the demon-ish concept is fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Those still life's are so gooood, welcome to the forums :)

Workshop enthusiast
Blog!
Steam
Workshop blog
Strim
what kind of wizard is he.
but on the first piece i got a small problem to me the fairy man i will call him he is fusing to much with the background

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Wow your work and studies thus far are amazing. I look forward to seeing more from you :D ~ mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
(09-03-2013, 02:32 AM)missimoinsane Wrote: Wow your work and studies thus far are amazing. I look forward to seeing more from you :D ~ mii

thanks! :)

(09-02-2013, 01:09 PM)Nexuun Wrote: Oh man, is that Pingu?! Please tell me that's Pingu!

Anyways man, I like your stuff. Your two greyscale paintings(from imagination I suppose) of the characters have strong values from what I can see.

I'm not that qualified to critique your first painting, but I think there's too much stuff going on in the background that it's competing with the focus. Though, I think the demon-ish concept is fantastic.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

thanks dude and i see what you mean about the bg.

(09-02-2013, 01:41 PM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: Those still life's are so gooood, welcome to the forums :)

thank you good to be here :)

A little something from a few months back

Hot damn those are a lot of impressive still lifes! Were you able to eat that apple after all the painting memories you had been through with it? XD
Cool goblins and punks from imagination too, I wanna see moooooore!

Wow, those first three paintings are insane, especially that first one is pretty damn trippy, I must say. Those studies of yours are quite something. Great conveyance of texture, light and form on 'em. There's quite a few interesting objects in them as well, haha. I see a few things that look familiar. :P

I'm keeping an eye on your stuff, really nice. :]

Thank you for all the great feedback, it's making me want to work harder. Here are a couple of new studies. Also, Legend is a phenomenal film to paint from. Every shot is worth studying.

(09-07-2013, 12:07 PM)Archreux Wrote: Wow, those first three paintings are insane, especially that first one is pretty damn trippy, I must say. Those studies of yours are quite something. Great conveyance of texture, light and form on 'em. There's quite a few interesting objects in them as well, haha. I see a few things that look familiar. :P

I'm keeping an eye on your stuff, really nice. :]

Thanks!! :D

(09-07-2013, 10:34 AM)Samszym Wrote: Hot damn those are a lot of impressive still lifes! Were you able to eat that apple after all the painting memories you had been through with it? XD
Cool goblins and punks from imagination too, I wanna see moooooore!

Hahaha, naw I'm not through with those apples yet although they are starting to dry out lol....wich actually makes them more interesting to paint. But yeah...not sure if I'll want to be eating them by the time I stop using them. And thanks, I'm glad ya like my golbins, I've got lots of stuff in the works which I can't wait to finish it and show you guys :D
Did some hand studies today.

holy shi- Those still lifes, hand studies and that legend screen study! (I want to check that movie out now) Damn this is one hell of an awesome sketchbook Yuriy. looking forward to seeing the stuff you working on!

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

(09-10-2013, 08:23 PM)Jonesoda Wrote: holy shi- Those still lifes, hand studies and that legend screen study! (I want to check that movie out now) Damn this is one hell of an awesome sketchbook Yuriy. looking forward to seeing the stuff you working on!

Hey thanks! :)
Some things...

subsurface scattering

Wow dude. Your studies are so sick.

Gah!

Really loving how you've done the brown glass on the ashtray with the orange slice. Loving the concept and the lighting but you've done such an fantastic job with the realism, as in your other still live pieces. Wonderful work ~keep it up!! I think I might like to see some finished portraits or animals or something with a bit more movement and life. But keep up the fantastic work ~mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
My friend Anna sat for me

Attached Files Image(s)