Wadup
Zup,
Been practicing for about a year in the dark but I feel that need to connect with a community now.
I have been doing 3D animation and modeling and started drawing because I wanted to improve my 3D skills. After drawing for some months I realized that concept art and illustration was the thing I wanted to work with. So I quit the school I was attending and now I live with my parents, sitting in my room, drawing.

Looking forward to see you in the forums and to learn from each other.

You can check out some stuff I have done on my DA.

I think I'm gonna start livestreaming every day I paint, I really need to be less protective about my work!! Shock
Welcome! I love the Boxerfighterkillersaveranddestroyerofhumankinddude :)
(08-23-2013, 10:52 AM)deerheadlights Wrote: Welcome! I love the Boxerfighterkillersaveranddestroyerofhumankinddude :)

Thanks! :)
Hey! welcome! looking forward to see your work! maybe add a link to your sketchbook in your signature to easy access ;)

Cheers!

Hey hey... Welcome to Crimson Daggers.

I just had a quick look over your dA and it's rather impressive (watched). I do look forward to seeing more from you especially your sketchbook here. Keep up the great work :)

mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Thanks for the comments! :)
Started a sketchbook now. Sketchhh