Hi friends !
Hello everyone !
I'm a 23 years old male from France (you can expect a lot of mistakes and cheesy jokes [ha ha] I guess, so, sorry about that) and I'm new here. I've been lurking for quite some times but never found the courage to join... until now.

I've been drawing since forever, but never too seriously I guess, eventhough I wanted to make comic books and video games when I was younger. I started getting really serious a few months ago after stumbling upon some really inspiring post on the interwebs. Then I realised that I wanted to make art for a living and that I would work hard to catch up with the time I lost doing nothing to finally reach the level of skill I wanted. So I gathered tons of books and videos and started working from dusk til dawn and after.

That was 3-4 months ago I think.
So I work hard almost (Yeah, sometimes I'm just lazy and I feel bad for it) everyday to improve because I have way too many ideas and projects that I want to share before I die and I need to get better.
But I came to the realisation that, due to my current situation (and probably my excessive shyness and social awkwardness) I was not able to connect with other artists with who I'd be able to exchange and learn.
Also I wish someone could give me some advices on what I'd need to study next and how.

Anyway, this was long and boring so
tl;dr Hai
new here, would like to meet other artists and get real good because of many projects
Thanks for reading and sorry for the long post (and the mistakes),
Have a good day ! :D
Hey Samarus, welcome to the daggers!!

Glad you've decided to join :)!
And yesssss awesome! Chase those dreams and don't let 'em get away from you! You're never too old to start something!

Haha I think many of us are socially awkward penguins, so it's okay dw! I'm sure you'll get to know a bunch of people here at CD, remembering: what you put into something, you'll get out.

Your intro wasn't thaaaaat long haha, it was a nice read ~

I look forward to checking out your work and even more eager to see these ideas you've got hidden in the depths of your mind ;D!

( ゚▽゚)/

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Hello!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers :) I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing your work :D :)

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Ohai nice people !
Thanks so much! I already love this place !
@smrrfette : Ha ha, you're right, it's never too late to do what you like!
I'll work my hat off so in one or two years i'll be able to show everyone the stuff I keep in my mind !
@missimoinsane : Thanks ! I'm already enjoying my stay :D So many happy people and awesome artists, that's exactly what I love !

I'm glad you're enjoying it here Samarus :) :D

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage