Hola, Daggers.
Hi! I'm currently an art student two weeks in to The Art Department's foundations program. Not much in the way of formal art training before this, since art classes at my high school consisted pretty much of a broom closet with a few pencils in it. Since last year, I've been trying to learn what I can through books, videos, and just drawing from observation, and I'm excited to finally be at an art school. So that's what I've got to say for now, glad to be on here, this community definitely seems very helpful.

Heya Pablo... not Picasso ;) (witty name is witty)

Welcome to the daggers!!

Glad to hear you're excited about art and joining TAD's foundation program, I'm sure you'll learn buuuuutttloads!

Be sure to make the most out of your stay :) I'll be checking our your work later today!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thanks, Smrrfette! Glad to be here and to finally be taking serious steps to improve. And yeah, I've been learning tons so far with TAD, at least 2 whole buttloads. Anyway, good to be welcomed to CD, time to get better!

Hey hey Pablo!!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers :) I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do :D I'm off to go check out your sketchbook but hope to cya around :)

~ mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage