JH SketchBook
Hello :) My name is James. My 3D course never taught proper traditional art but this is just as important to me as 3D. Here's my work so far.:-

[Image: legs_zps1fb360db.jpg]

[Image: noses_zpscd3fb676.jpg]

[Image: Muscles_zpse3e2c212.jpg]

[Image: Bodies_zps3cc8d9f3.jpg]

[Image: monk_zps3c315bc2.jpg]

[Image: satyr_zps45e4d1a2.jpg]

Most of these are mental drawings, I really need to work from life more. And some Dpaints:-

[Image: neptuneLightStudyWIP2_zps34a67b82.jpg]

[Image: Perseus_zpsb6f51b51.jpg]

[Image: PortraitTest_zps57b81d8c.jpg]

And finally some Zsculpts:-

[Image: AlienSculpt.jpg]

[Image: HandSculpt_zpscef68fbe.jpg]

[Image: ram2_zpsb168a841.jpg]

I know it's all over the place. I've decided to put the painting on hold until I've learned more about traditional drawing. I'm trying to split up my free time between drawing and 3D modeling/sculpting.

I'm currently reading Harold Speeds (The Practice and Science of Drawing) and Andrew Loomis (Figure Drawing For All It's Worth) and I', working through them.

Everyone's sketchbook I've seen is so inspiring, hopefully I can improve too :)
Thanks for the SB comment and welcome to the forums :). I agree that drawing before painting is a good progression. People often want to jump straight into rendering and painting before understanding solid draftsmanship and get bogged down and don't advance as quickly as they could have. You've got some construction to your drawings happening with the loomis studies. Be sure to always keep construction in mind, just the same as if you were to build a 3d model in maya or sketchup or whatever.

Thank you so much for the feedback :) I've been looking everywhere for help, it's great to finally find a community to be part of.
Continuing with Loomis. I'm trying to take it slow and make sure I've got the hang of the basics before I move on. Gonna stick with this guy for a few days.

[Image: image_zps1452d81f.jpeg]

[Image: image2_zps8a487068.jpeg]
A quick study of a drawing. Trying to get more control with a pencil. Overworked the eyes a bit, they look a tad wonky :)

[Image: photo_zps1b795ff6.jpg]
Hey loving the work thus far :) keep it up :3

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Thought I'd upload a prop for one of my scenes :)

[Image: Mirror_zpsc25a73d2.png]

Been working on it today.
I so want that frame!!
Nice work.. very realistic looking ...can't wait too see the end result :)

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
Hey man! Nice work !
Those zsculpts are looking good :)
Keep it up!

Jotkut nopeasti rahaa asuntolaina maa sivustot todella manipuloitu by muutaman ihmiskaupan käynnissä yhteistuumin pikavippi aivan samoista selityksiä täsmennetty aikaisemmin, ihmisen silmä määrä jännitteiset Näiden pankkilainaa kohtuudella suuri. Ne eivät ole niin huolissaan oman haluaa ja päätteeksi saattamista olet osaksi auto tai rekka maksu vain voi käsittelevät tiellä . Oma pääoma voi koostua juuri mitään ja true etuuden . Varmista, että olet tiedä paljon ehdot asuntolaina ennen kuin käyttö .
Todennäköisesti liiketoiminta tuli todella hitaasti, näin vaikuttavat tuotot -ja voitosta .
raha verotus vuosikymmeniä oikeastaan ??pitäisi olla hyödynnetään vain jos on kautta - ratsastus yritys tarkoitus . Jolla pieni luotto pisteet voi tarkoita että et saada ylimääräistä rahaa , joten jos yllätys hinta ponnahtaa ylös , on erityisen suoraviivainen osoittautua painostettiin ja painoi . Joten, vain henkilöille, joilla on vahvistanut heidän johdonmukaisuus can saada tilaisuutta . Yksinkertaisin tapa halua luotto luottokortteja olisi kokonaan maksaa ne pois kuukaudesta. Tässä muutamia selityksiä miksi henkilö voisi päätteeksi saada minimaalinen luotto : laskussa virtaa niiden maksukortti tai asuntolainan lyhennykset tai kömmähdyksiä on luotu omasta luottotiedot . Pääkohdat ja Tiedot vaaditaan . Koulutus lainat ja huono luotto velallisten löytyy alkaen yksittäisten lainan tarjoajien ilman tarvetta hallinto auttaminen. Bogle julkaistu Tämän opas auttaa yksilöiden saavuttaa heidän taloudelliset tavoitteet by koulutus ne tapa sijoittaa oikein .