[NSFW] Anime style fanart WIP
Bottom figure has reference photo, top figure is just made up. Trying to do Range Murata style - a little thicker layering of paint.

Attached Files Image(s)

Focus.
Final version:

Focus.
Hey,

Try flipping your image once in a while.
The bodies look ok, nicely entwined. But the head of the blonde looks kind of weird when you flip it. I added where the line should just about be.

Also, I'm confused if the one on top is a girl or a boy. If it's a boy, I'm seeing a boob.
If it's a girl, the buttocks is too muscular. Looks like she/he's thrusting.

Also, the one on top has no eyes.

Hope that helps

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for the crit! That's a girl, I'll make the changes this afternoon *morning*

Focus.

Focus.
Actually, now the face of the black haired one doesn't line up with her head and the angle with her head is very weird. If you can, take pictures of yourself from that angle (no need to get naked, it's just for the head/shoulder/neck part. Also, your skin tones are pretty chalky. Dare bolder shadows and more saturation.

(12-06-2013, 01:58 PM)ChantalFournier Wrote: Actually, now the face of the black haired one doesn't line up with her head and the angle with her head is very weird. If you can, take pictures of yourself from that angle (no need to get naked, it's just for the head/shoulder/neck part. Also, your skin tones are pretty chalky. Dare bolder shadows and more saturation.

... yeah it does look pretty skewed now that you mention it. As for the skin tone, I'm trying to keep the look of anime style where skin colors are all really pale and not what skin really look like. I'll see if I can experiment and get something more saturated while still retain that anime look.

Focus.