Anarlie's stuff
So, here will be my everyday (I hope so) studies, sketches and that kinda stuff. I decided to begin th scetchbook bcoz I'm damn lazy and I need something to push me to do everyday studies. So this place is what I needed.
Currently I'm taking "Digital drawing and painting" course online, so now and next few weeks I'll posting my studies for the course. And after that will be something else.
Enjoy my scribbles xD
And feel free to post your crits, I enjoy crits, which helps to improve.

So let's start the party.
Here's some last year photo studies. I think it was about 15min each.

And this girl is precourse 2h from imagination about 2 months ago, now I see it's awful x)

And here are my course studies. All mistakes here are already known in general.
Volume line study and exaggerated poses.

Some mannequinization.

Value studies from photo and life.

Color studies from life, about 3 hours each (yeah, i'm defnately slow). The first one is not so really colored, just for feel the difference.

Proportions study (awful mess with perspective one).

Head study - self portrait with few steps.

Hands and torso

And the last one is fullbody from imagination, using proportions and anatomy with steps

Sudden sickness ruined my plans of everyday drawing=(((Just today got better.
So here's a bit 10min sketches from life.

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice anatomy studies! It'll be interesting to see you use the same method in your observational drawings.

Focus.
Wink 
meat, thanx! =) I wanna to practice a bit more from books for now. Fortunately my bf goes to gym and I hope to make some sketches from life =)

Here's my today study. As I was lying in bed with sickness I missed my drape homework for the course. So I decided to make it today. About 1 hour for the first and 30 min for the second coz I accidently crashed my still life drape =(

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, great blocked out figure studies! I think you should definitely keep those up. I like your colorful still life studies as well, keep up the good work. Hope you feel better soon! -J

sketchbook thread
art blog (tumblr)
devART (beware; old stuff here lurks!)
So cool to see the anatomy stuff, in both constructed and exagerated views, that's a very cool point of view.

The world is moved by illusions.
Deviantart
| Sketchbook
Gym's a great place to draw, and you can keep your bf company, double win! Good job taking on those drapery study. Keep doing them, and you'll get real good, which is useful because you see some kind of drapery in almost every kind of scene - even those not directly involving cloths.

Focus.
justjingles, thanx! I'll devinately will keep it up. And thanx, I'm almost okay now and hope soon make a lot of stuff. :)
Marla, thank U! I think it's point of understanding, for now I'm trying to understand how the construction works.
meat, my gym schedule doesn't match my bf's one, and drawing there is hell, in my gym in particular, if u know what I mean x)) And for drapes I have a spot in my drawing schedule, I hope to start it with full force in couple days.:)

Today some composition study with master work, not a lot, not so good, but better than nothing

Attached Files Image(s)

This week damn work ate tonnes of my time, so only thing I draw this week is some composition thumbnails. The fist one is the witch tells fortunes and the second is thief. Don't really like it at all, coz I'm really bad in poses for now and can't do even rough sketch as I see it in my head :(

Attached Files Image(s)

Started everyday studies finaly. For today some photo gestures, from imagination and 2 landscapes from photo for color study. Slowly but smthing.
Streaming my process here www.livestream.com/anarlie_art with my study buddy danilov89 (http://www.livestream.com/latenightdrawingwithdanilov89) at 12 a.m. Moscow (GMT +4).

Attached Files Image(s)

Yesterday made some hands srudies. Tried to understand the bone structure and its movements. And did the color study, but haven't finish it, hopee to finish today.

Attached Files Image(s)

great sketchbook - i like your methodical approach! I wish i was such disciplined.

(02-11-2014, 12:07 AM)Wolkenfels Wrote: great sketchbook - i like your methodical approach! I wish i was such disciplined.
Thanx!)

Last week I was bit lazy so on Thursday made only few blockings.
And today made some anatomy copies from books and then redrew from memory. And 3h portrait for color study.

Attached Files Image(s)

Yesterday was not full of drawing, but today is good, but I'm still slow. Some legs from photo and a cone from life. Maybe will finish yesterday's color tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Tried to make some fullbody in values and failed. I need to work on my values coz it's awful, will make some value studies tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

Didn't draw for a while and that thing makes me sad. But I'm back again and still hope to draw every day. Here's portrait from photo i did for values study. And some 15 min sketches of my friend from life.

Attached Files Image(s)

Did this assignment from Advance Lighting class. Dunno if I should continue it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Huh, it's been loong time since my last study. So I'm back to drawing and studies and will post alot =)

Today's self-portrait study 3 hours or so.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi folks!
Here is today's and yesterday's studies. I'm still suck. Wanted to do some material studies, but everything goes wrong with it. So will try again later. 60 sec poses, materials and lips from yesterday and landscape and stil life from today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Today worked on painerly stile copying Sargent and few gestures not limited by time, just to understand how to work on it.

Attached Files Image(s)