Hi everyone
Hello,

I'm a first-year PhD student from/living in Bristol. I'm 23 and I recently (~6 months ago) started drawing again. I got started because I'm currently teaching kids to program games (once a week) and I needed to make art content for the practice game I was making, but I got hooked pretty quickly and I've been taking art classes and drawing pretty much every day since.

Although I'm not expecting to have a career in art, I'm serious about improving and I'd like to get to know others who feel the same (about the improving). At the moment, I have a tumblr (which I'm a bit embarrassed to post given all the incredible artists that hang out here!), but I find that tumblr is really useless for talking to people, so I've been looking for a good forum for a while. Hopefully, this is it!

In a couple of weeks, I'll be starting 2 sets of life drawing classes (~5 hours) a week, which should give me plenty of stuff to post and ask for crit on :).

So I guess that's me! Hopefully, I'll get to know some of you, and see you around the forum.
Welcome to CD! I took a look at your tumblr and you have some very nice observation drawings. Looking forward to seeing your sketchbook!