Let's Do This
Hey, all. I haven't really lurked or done much aside from interact with a few CD users in the past, and so my knowledge of what really goes on here is limited to "community of artists looking to help each other improve." That said, I'm looking forward to hopefully integrating and engaging in the community as we move through spring and into summer.

As for who I am, you can see my dA profile here to see my art. My Fall/Winter job is as a high school debate coach, which leaves my spring/summer mostly free to work on my art.

What I hope to get out of this community is a push towards achieving greater plateaus of skill, the expectancy that I will work day in and day out to improve. To this end, I want to start a personal design project to hopefully engage you all, and in doing so be pushed to my limits to reach the beginning of my professional career in industry art. Every push in the right direction I can get from anyone here with more experience and skill is something I would be deeply grateful for, and I'm looking forward to whatever my work with this community cultivates.

Nutrientibus Mea Braca (dA)
Hey Meirnon :)

Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)

(04-05-2014, 12:34 AM)Prabu Wrote: Hey Meirnon :)

Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)

Thanks! I am wondering why some threads seem to have a ridiculous view count, such as this one having well into the thousands. Is there a views glitch that's ongoing?

Nutrientibus Mea Braca (dA)