Beefy Studies Every Day
@ Piotr Jasielski : Thanks :)

I have tests tomorrow and on Tuesday so I didn't have much time today..

Still a little short on time..

I haven't got much sleep recently, so I'm going to be napping tomorrow, but on Thursday I'm gonna start pushing real hard. :)

Finally getting around to reading Akira. Sooo goooood. Also super stoked for the next magic set. Good block.

This here is something I *might* do for school. Stealing all sorts of things from |ANJ (who I really like) Really rough concept at this point (as in really bad :D)

~

Really liking this last guy - I highly recommend you design some boots on him. Feet are one of the most essential, yet most neglected parts of character design.

________
.PORTFOLIO.

@ lake : Thanks! I'll make sure to boot up my next one!

~little bit of work :D
Also, I didn't miss yesterday! I couldn't get onto the forums for some reason. :/

Yawn~

Sketch for next teen challenge. I feel better than usual about my imagination todaaayay

Choosing colours? ~blocking them in

Looking good so far! I might recommend a bit more work on the drawing - you're neglecting/hiding feet interactions with ground. Also watch out for tangents - both the woman on the left and the one in the background have pretty intense tangents - with tree branches and their heads.

Also don't worry so much about using texture or custom brushes yet - you're still laying out really basic shapes and structure and all that visual noise will do is clutter your head while you're working everything out.

________
.PORTFOLIO.

@ lake : Thanks :D I noticed the tangents, but I have my figures set up on a separate layer, so I was gonna wait until I was ready to flatten the image again before I moved them.

...Down in whoville they say, that my drawings small hands shrunk three sizes that day:

Attached Files Image(s)

Strengths from my mind, weaknesses from bridgman. I think I might just quit painting for a while (month or two) and just draw really well instead.

I am a special child, who needs special love, cause I'm gonna be great when I grow up!

~

~

~Yeaaaah

Man there are some people out there with beautiful lines ~ Can't wait to be that good :D

mate keep it going, your levelling up in bucket loads!

@ rich4rt : Thanks bro! I sure hope so :D

HUUURRRRGHHHHH