Hey guys!
Hello everyone!

I have just finished my degree in 2D animation (yes, that still exist!) a couple of days ago and this one thing I decided to do after college is to become more self-taught. This is something that I feel that I need to learn and I'm going to! I don't want to rely solely on others to make art.

Many of my friends in school are going to get another degree but I'm tired of being in school. The things that I want to learn aren't taught in the traditional schools where I come from. If I want to learn digital painting, concept art or illustration, I would need to go to a school in another country or take online classes but I can't afford those at this moment. So, I decided to learn by myself at this moment.

It's pretty much Noah Bradley's article that brought me here so I thought, what the heck! This place will be much more motivating to produce art! What I pretty much want to do here is increase my drawing and my digital painting skills, just like anyone else here.

I hope to be able to grow here!

Thanks guys!
-J.

P.S. If you are wondering what ''Vompt'' means, it's the name of a character in my student short filmWink

Always open for critiques!Thumbs_up
My Sketchbook

My Tumblr

My DA