Indian warrior girl
Indian warrior girl, or something like that.

I have been doind still lifes and master studies for a while now, and did this panting to try and apply what I have learned. But for some reason, I can't improve past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

[Image: tqLccBQ.jpg?1]

Help me learn, dude! My Sketchbook
I think the top half of the figure is really well exexcuted and your studies are showing up there, however her left leg and buttock dont seem to be aligned correctly with the way her body is moving, it's making the pose seem awkward the lower half has the main anatomical issue that I can see and I think once that's fixed you'll have a very nice piece. Hope that helped some :).

THanks man! I really need to work more on my anatomy skills. I know that her pose is strange, but I'm not sure what to do to correct it, you know? I'll try and ask someone to act it out for me and work on it!

Help me learn, dude! My Sketchbook
The hip of the weight bearing leg is always higher then the leg at rest. You just need to switch the tilt of the hips and it'll look right.

This is awesome! Although I have to say, my first thought was that her head looks too small for her body. I could be wrong, but it stands out to me.