Sketches + FREE CANDY (no free candy)
My first post here, sorry about the candy thing.

[Image: tumblr_nbjlzhrXQl1tdv92xo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nbjlzhrXQl1tdv92xo2_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nbjlzhrXQl1tdv92xo9_r1_1280.jpg]
Huh, I see so many people doing the material ball thing, interesting.... . Are you just taking a material, and trying to replicate that same feel in a ball?

Focus.
Tongue 
Yeah, it's just to see if you can replicate a material while applying a set light source.
I butchered the high gloss one on the left :P
it is fun any challenging, I was pulling my hair out on the tin foil one and then later had the most fun with it.
I was gonna say nice to see you here, cool studies so far, or some other BS, but what I really have to say is

What the hell Dockal. No candy?

I'm out.

okay seriously nice draws as usual! Funny, I don't think I ever saw anything but your more cartoony stuff in TAD. Oh hey, are you gonna be at CTNX!?!?! Oh ya, put a link to this sketchbook page in your signature! It'll make it easier for people to find

Haha xD yeah I'm pretty sure there's a circle in hell waiting to punish me for that.
Yeah the funny thing is I wasn't all that into cartoon work before TAD, but I really enjoyed it after Dan's class.
Lately I've felt like a schizophrenic Artist, trying to decide between cartoons and non-cartoon style.
I won't be there this November but I will be there next year
I'll need to do that, thanks for the advice :)