under the influence of coffee
i have to work on clothing those days. . . . if anyone likes steampunks i found this http://www.steamgirl.com. . . u cant save image with right click cuz its not allowed so drag it in one file . .

Attached Files Image(s)

another photo study . . barking deer's skull here, the deer with chafriododes

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey, nice work! Smile Try doing some studies from life-- Stuff around you! Fruit, or cups, or whatever. And above all: Keep it up!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
i had this guy in my mind totally different . . .when i finished him i was like who the fuck is this guy . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

enough for today . . . lets grab a beer ^ ^

Attached Files Image(s)

i really love mess . . . but i have to learn how to use it right on my sketches i suppose . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

im introducing u maurice . . .! ! my litlle bro

Attached Files Image(s)

almost done . . . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

but i dont really like it . . .u know the emotion when u think u did something owesome but actually your eyes get used to watch all those mistakes .. . . .and when u see your drawing after an hour u realise that something goes wrong . . . .
30 min sketch . . .bird - minimalistic cage

Attached Files Image(s)

color blending practice. . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

i was reading a book which inspared me about life and death u know . . . the book was "The schopenhauer cure by Irvin d. Yalom"

Attached Files Image(s)

i have to work harder i think i stuck hard . . . i can see progress only with microscope . . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

i wanted to see how the fire brightens the object. . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

Thumbs Up 
well . . . . those are a few of my sketches, as u see i love to be messy but i know that i cant handle it . . . im also studying books about sketching like figure drawing by michael hampton, Fundamentals of
Drawing from Life and ofc loomis , jack hamms and giovanni civardis books. . . . im sorry about the quality of those sketches but they were taken by my mobile phones camera, i couldnt use my scanner cuz it has its own will and never is willing to help . . . .

oh ! ! i wanted to show you my handmade roll pencil case too.. . its very usefull and easy to make one . .

Attached Files Image(s)

i had in mind that i need to start practising on story telling in my drawings .. . . . . im always facing many problems but my main prb i think is to pick the right color . . . . and the most annoying thing is that i have many cool stuff in my imagination but i cant bring em to life . . .

Attached Files Image(s)

photostudy in progress. . . . . im done for today. . . good night everyone . . . .

Attached Files Image(s)