CoreyH new SB
looks tuff :)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Just took a quick look at your work. Whatever you were studying on 11-01-2014, keep doing that. Those were fucking awesome :D

David Szilagyi, 
Professional Badass, phD.

www.davidszilagyi.com
Gotta try play catchup! Here's some of the stuff I could find, in no particular order.

Beautiful stuff! Welcome back again :)

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Thank johnny :P BACK FROM TH DEAD..again

WIP of my first sculpt I want to take to a finish

There's nice shenanigans going on over here, loving your old still life you did. :D
Been a long time since I did any art.

Here's some studies from the weekend.

Wow, you render 3-D forms very well. I'm guessing you studied Hampton, right? When I do it, I can't seem to make it stick, but you apply it very well. May I ask what you are doing? Lovin' the second to last piece you submitted. Those perspective sheets are really detailed. Also, welcome back!
Welcome back to the forums! Always nice to see an old-timer return to CD!

It seems like you are going back to the basics a bit with your new studies? It's gonna be fun to see where it takes you! I'm hoping to see some new, finished stuff from you! :)

(01-25-2021, 09:21 PM)Dominicque Wrote: Wow, you render 3-D forms very well. I'm guessing you studied Hampton, right? When I do it, I can't seem to make it stick, but you apply it very well. May I ask what you are doing? Lovin' the second to last piece you submitted. Those perspective sheets are really detailed. Also, welcome back!

Thanks! I did a huge amount of FZD style work about a year ago, the curriculum is floating around the internet somewhere. Id recommend that for trying to push your perspective etc. :) I still suck at it, but it helped a lot.

(01-26-2021, 12:07 AM)Zorrentos Wrote: Welcome back to the forums! Always nice to see an old-timer return to CD!

It seems like you are going back to the basics a bit with your new studies? It's gonna be fun to see where it takes you! I'm hoping to see some new, finished stuff from you! :)

Thanks, mate. I certainly am going right back to basics. No pressure on myself this time, I really don't want to burn out for another 4 years! Consistent but not too crazy is the goal.

This weeks stuff:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Welcome back! Really digging your latest works and studies - I especially love your line work. Looking forward to seeing more :)
Saw your COW entry, thought I'd say hi and a very deserved congrats for winning!

Love how loose but at the same time very powerful some of your pieces are!
Welcome back from your break CoreyH!

Those figure sketches are delicious! I love the construction and here and there I can see you hinting at the anatomy - beautiful studies dude!

Keep on enjoying your journey man - looking forward to more!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Solid looking studies! I really dig your solid lineart skills!

Keep up the good work!

(01-29-2021, 05:14 PM)chubby_cat Wrote: Welcome back! Really digging your latest works and studies - I especially love your line work. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Thanks!

(01-31-2021, 04:59 AM)Ash Wrote: Saw your COW entry, thought I'd say hi and a very deserved congrats for winning!

Love how loose but at the same time very powerful some of your pieces are!

Haha, smashed the competition. Me, myself and I. Thanks though :P

(01-31-2021, 08:37 AM)Artloader Wrote: Welcome back from your break CoreyH!

Those figure sketches are delicious!  I love the construction and here and there I can see you hinting at the anatomy - beautiful studies dude!

Keep on enjoying your journey man - looking forward to more!

Glad you like that :) Thank you. Looking forward to more drawing.

(02-05-2021, 05:03 PM)Zorrentos Wrote: Solid looking studies! I really dig your solid lineart skills!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers man!

Bit more of a slack week on drawing this week - but got a decent amount done on a game (and a bunch of unity tutorials).

The latest character design of the underwater assassin is looking great so far! Looking forward to seeing where you take that!

Gotta love the Unity work as well! I'm a big fan of that engine myself!