IHOR'S SB
An SB. Better be more careful with the DEL Button this time...

Studies, Sketches and Personal Stuff. C&C is Welcome!

Recent Stuff

Tribute to Porridge

Study

From Head

Study

From Head

Study

From Head

That's so FUCKING BORING...

Personal SHIT

Thaks for stoping by...

Woah!! Nice start of your sketchbook. Love the brushstrokes - no crits so far. Keep it up!
Damn, awesome stuff! Cant wait to see more!

Hey you're back! Just keep spamming us with that tasty art.

Oh wow, teach me this magic of yours.
Awesome work man!
Thanks for a kind feedback all of you!

Here some Perspective/Anatomy studies I was doing recently. Trying hard to get better at subject, comes bad, going to give it one more week. Will see how it goes.

Finished one more character for that imaginative project. I always try to add some more then just a pic, so if you got nothing to do there the story below. It kind a linked to other characters in some way. At least for me. Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Player meets Mute during a Successful Takeover Operation of GCC Resistance Group Hideout, by Government Forces…

NSF Sergeant: Stay down, Rebel Scum! Stop Resisting! Do as I say or I will break your forearm! … Blurry picture before your eyes shows Military Boots. Crescent pain burns out your will for freedom as your mouth replete with blood, mixed with tooth shards.

Radio: PHOENIX 01 GCC RGH: REQUESTING HQ OVER…

Radio: HQ CONTROL FROM HQ: COME IN PHOENIX 01…

Radio: PHOENIX 01 GCC RGH: ENEMY RESISTANCE SUPPRESSED, AREA SECURED. GOT 2 WIA REQUESTING MEDEVAC OVER…

Radio: HQ CONTROL FROM HQ: COPY YOU PHOENIX 01, AWAIT MEDEVAC AT 5 MINUTES OVER…

Radio: ROGER PHOENIX 01 OUT…

Steps… Woeful limpness chains your mind the moment he enters the room. The Being with a Gift or Curse… Ability developed by consciousness, as an attempt to protect itself from unbearable psychological trauma. He peers into your mind reaching the very depths of it. You hear the soft voice pronounced by cybernetic vocal cords as he nods at your side - “Jacket. Inner Pocket. Item.” NSF Sergeant extracts Simple Brass Watch and weighs it on his hand. Mute carefully takes the item from the Sergeant’s hands - “Clear the room. Leave us. Bring the woman down, get her ready for interrogation”.

You experience unprecedented relief as mental attack ceases. He examines the Watch’s surface with his fingers softly. It seems like it awakens pleasant memories for him… He seems enchanted but suddenly recalls himself, and while you’re lying on the ground approaches. He crouches and peers into your eyes – “You’ve met my brother, didn’t you…”

very very nice sir
yup, nice stuff. i like those standing dudes and chicks. keep it up xd

Whoaaaa! Awesome stuff man, one more sketchbook for me to stalk. Keep it up! :D

Awesome stuff man , can't wait to see more. Nice to see how you think about the story behind your characters too :)
Oh , wanted to ask ... where did you get the ref for the head with planes ? Seen it before and I think it was a 3D view online thing but I don't remember where.

Thanks for the kind feedback guys!

@Adrian That is Asaro head, just google that shit you'll find plenty of photos ^^

Stuff I being doing this week.

Studies

Personal shit

Thats it

Owwww they are so good. Railway station piece is fantastic. Did you design the place (and that lovely taxi carriage too) ?

Oh wow you're so good at perspective! I like the train station a lot.
Absolutely stunning! Really cool line work in those studies. killin it!

great buildings man, really like the perspective and details, very urban

Youve gotten really good man, I really like those imaginative project characters.

those perspective drawings are pretty impressive. wished i had your buddish patience for drawing such detailed shit. good job. keep it up ;3

Such good studies! Love your perspective drawings. Will be getting in those soon :D Recently purchased Scott Robinson's book, so I can see a lot of perspective in my future. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

E-MAIL - [email protected]

PORTFOLIO

Facebook page

othrandir.tumblr.com

othrandir.deviantart.com

Thank you for a kind feedback, friends! Just a small update, few traditional sketches and some studies.

Personal The Scribe, Gave me really hard time. I started this dude over two times, and spend almost two days working on him. damn

Sketches for AJ's WHAS challenge

Still life