Sketchbook: InkDulcet
I'm still trying to figure everything out, but here is some of my most recent stuff. I'll try to upload more as I go.

first half is a bunch of stuff I've been doing for a comic I'm working on.

second half is more of my life-drawings, and real people stuff/studies

thanks for checking it out! there are more to come

a. wowza those came out big--what is the best res for these forums can someone tell me?
b. how do I add more? You don't have to create a new thread do you?
Hey! Welcome to Crimson Daggers! Cool drawings! Another aspiring comic book artist too? There are quite a few around now, I'll be starting up a comic book study group in March if you wanna join. I like the way you display your stuff, all collage style, looks cool. Look forward to seeing more of your work : )

To answer your questions:

A) The images do get auto-sized down when someone views them (so the width fits) but I find about 800px wide is good for bigger stuff, and 600px wide is good for most other stuff. (Usually someone fits about 800px in height on their monitor, after all the browser menu bar etc. is taken into account, so if you want the whole image viewable at once for someone looking, make sure its 800px or less).

B) I don't know too much about the attachment system here but a lot of people (myself included) use imgur.com (or similar) site - free image hosting that you can link to using [ img ] tags in your post. It seems to be a bit quicker than attaching a file here and your images are more easily availble to link elsewhere on the web.

Hope that helps!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
(12-04-2014, 06:12 AM)JyonnyNovice Wrote: Hope that helps!

Yes it did! Thanks so much!! I guess I'll have to keep an eye out in march, it sounds cool.

Thanks,
-V
Here's something I'm doing for one of the other threads.

Attached Files Image(s)

tonight I did an exercise from http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1...l#pid14264 three sketches, studying Caucasian . Tomorrow will be African american. I made myself do these three within about 40 minutes. I'll try to keep it up tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

final set of those exercises for the Caucasian races--next is African Americans. It feels strange to sketch with the tablet, I'm trying to rotate the canvas more to avoid getting my hand to cramp up--and loosen my grip on the pen which seems really hard.
I really like those first drawings! I'd love to see how your style progresses from here :)
(12-12-2014, 02:58 PM)Comicsink Wrote: I really like those first drawings! I'd love to see how your style progresses from here :)

Thanks! :3
Your sketches are very beautiful and nice, you can make a blog of sketches on internet to make a collection of your sketches.
http://www.rawalpindiforum.pk
(12-13-2014, 02:31 PM)rida12 Wrote: Your sketches are very beautiful and nice, you can make a blog of sketches on internet to make a collection of your sketches.
http://www.rawalpindiforum.pk

Thank you so much! That is a really good idea--I'm actually trying to get my webpage up so I can do something like that: inkdulcet.com :3
<3
Hey, great studies and work so far. :) On the latest study exercises, I do have a critique: Your proportions and placement of shapes are slightly off. The shapes themselves are very close, but pay careful attention and try for better accuracy. Keep up the great work!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
I love your character designs!