Grotessive's sketchbook
WOOOW thats really good like wow, keep it up and ill continue to follow
Good construcion and painting skills :P thanks for visit mate! you too know what's need to be done so keep doing!
Thanks Bored3atthew that motivates me!
Yeah nymph0. We'll get to the top eventually :DD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello everybody! I came back from my family's house yesterday and i have a new pen so i can work hard again. In fact i already started yesterday :D.
Some sketches, a portrait study and then a portrait from my head. I know my portraits aren't perfect but for now i'll focus more on other things. Ill keep doing portraits but not focusing on them all the time. I think it's time to do something else.

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As always sorry for my english :D
ooooooh, so lovely..! :PP
Damn son! You're always stepping up so much!

Vicianus Thanks for your words!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
new update. In the second one i tried to do them with just a few strokes, didnt work out xD. Not feeling happy with my art right now. You can see there some frustration xD i think its just a bad day. And im also working on some nsfw finished pieces, idk if i can post this so im censoring it.
critiques will be appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol..! xD
Getting back to drawing. I got distracted with gta v online but i've already uninstalled it. I want to produce not to consume

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Wow, I love your studies, you doing great by the way. Those anatomy studies are beast! Also I envy your foreshortening skills. I would like to ask you, how long you've being practicing art? :) Keep up the good work and that really inspiring sketchbook!

Tsirides Thanks a lot! well i'm 21 and i've been drawing since i was 6 i think but mainly because i was bored and didn't have many ways to entertain myself. I only drew from imagination and always manga so big mistake. I got serious half a year ago i believe.

These are from november if you want to see

hahah
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now some heads. trying to add some mech things to them. And some arm studies.
I've got a schedule now so i'll be really focused. But i wont update this till monday 'cause i have to go visit my family.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Damn these are really good, line quality especially.
Can't really see anythin to critique soo keep at it dude, you're improving fast :)

Triggerpigking Thanks a lot. Actually i didnt think my line had improved but when i saw your comment i looked at my old line drawings and i see it, just a bit though haha

Im back at it !
Today it was only stuff from my head to enjoy a little bit.

I didnt want to show this dreads girl since she came out pretty ugly after the inking but whatever.

And i feel happy about this sketch

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
I don't have much to say

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
More random stuff. Gonna start working on finished pieces using references and all that to improve while having fun tomorrow.

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
More random stuff again xD

But as i promised i started an illustration! An underwater one and i'm learning a lot from it.

I've spent 1-2 hours on it i believe and i'm posting a wip because im gonna sleep right now xD

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Youre leveling uuuuup!!! Love the last studies you did, also like the face of the last illustration. I also want to compliment you on doing studies with personal stuff, you might not always see improvement yourself, and it can be frustrated at times but keep it up!
AngeliquevdMee Thanks a lot. It's always nice to hear that :)

Yay i like how it turned out!

DeviantArt
Sketchbook
Stuff 'n stuff xD

Attached Files Image(s)

DeviantArt
Sketchbook