Looking for partner preparing to get Work in 3-6 months
Hi guys, im looking for someone who is actually preparing to get some work soon(in 3-6 month approximately), so having some experience is preferred.
The goal is to create a work environment similar to a studio(outsourcing or games), to work hard as professionals and get the hours in.
I consider this a serious endeavour, going so far as to attending every day, unless sick oder other oddities.
We would meet up online every day in hangout or similar, dont need to talk much, just the knowledge that some is working with you is enough.

You can see examples of my work here:

http://bicyclehero.tumblr.com/
http://permanoobs.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&...&start=210
Hey hai , its me foxfire.
im interested in jumping in this.

Im from asia , so timezones will be very different, but i can adjust to any specific schedule if the moment requires.

im dying to get some portfolio pieces out , i just dont have the motivation to do so.

i shoot you a message on pn. if any others are interested in this just post here.
I'd be down for that yeah, although I probably won't do too much digital work, but I can talk yeah.

Hi! I would be very glad to join you! I sent you a PM a few days back, hope you can read it soon :) I have been looking for someone to team up with for some time now. You seem serious and dedicated and that's actually rare when looking for an art buddy.

You are your only limits!

Sketchbook
Blog
Portfolio
Can I join you as well?
I've been wanting to condition myself in a similar work environment as professionals and get into a good mindset

I might be interested in some time, I'm currently spending some quality time with an old friend but I'll have to come back to earth eventually...

Website | Tumblr | Sketchbook
Processed in a facility that also contains kawaii BS.
Is this going? I'm not at your guys skill level but I would like to join in too, interested in a group where we can set ourselves goal and give and receive feedback and advice/encouragement. Also i'm home alone and broke, finding myself getting cabin fever not talking to other people :P

Interested... Im also wondering if this is still happening.