Afternoon sketching withTonariNoPunpun!
HEY! Tonari hereInsane, ecstatic! I'm an aspiring/ in training artist like many of you guys! Right now I'm focused on character design/illustration, but I'm open to other subjects. I'm here for those critiqueeees, and the motivation, so feel free to call me out on anything!

Okay so next up is boring backstory, if you don't care about that (we do live in a fast, urgent world, and this text is too long already), just WARPDRIIIIIVEEESun....

I do already have a sketchbook, but it's old and rotten so I'm making this one! I'll briefly try to fill the gap between the two of them for continuities sake Wisecracker

Link to old SB (ends FEB 2014) : http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthre...598&page=4

MAR 2014:

JUNE 2014:

JULY 2014:

These are some samples, there is more stuff, but quality wise that's about it.So yeah, 2014 was a VERY slow year for art. From July until January 2015 there are NO paintings...just some sketchbook stuff. January was the month of coming back to art:

JAN 2015:

FEB 2015:

and some still lifes/lives?

...aaaand we are here! (the present)
OK so why in the afternoon?
Because I don't really go up to that late at night...yet.
And also because I wake up kinda early? I've recently started a uni course called "visual comunication design" (wich is basically graphic design with added stuff), but thankfully it's morning only, so I still have a fair amount of time to to studies and practice (no time excuses now!).

Oops that's a lot of text, so how about going to the arts now?

Sun .....EEEEE,WARP SUCESSFUL! So about them arts, here are some WIPS that have been dragging along:

Thanks for coming by! Kiss(and please, fire away those critiques!!!)

Good to see you back dude, you're already showing progress since your last sketchbook.

Can't think of anything to crit, aside from maybe the first girl wips shorts, dunno why but they look off to me, I can't pinpoint why though, think it might be the hips.

Anyway keep it up dude look forward to seeing more :).

Thats a big improvement over a year. It looks like you really dont like to draw feet. The feet that you do draw are really half assed and dont show any distribution of weight.

Tonarrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiii DAYUM!
DAT. IMPROVEMENT. DOE.

I respect you so much for just putting your head down, working hard and returning triumphant <3
super inspiring and stuff :3

don't be afraid to brush in some deeper saturated shadows near the edges of your figures. I'm sure it'll give 'em them that pop that is so tasty!

That chic in "Feb 2015" reminds me of femshep's armour in Mass Effect 1, ^ ^

just keep it going, Tonari - whatever you've been doing has been working for you!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Hey! Tonarinopunpun! Apart from your awesome name you make awesome characters please update your sketchbook man!