Badbaddog's sketchbook
These are really cool man,I like the robot design you did.
I'll try to catch your stream sometime soon, is it on wolkenfels list?

Hey!
Thanks man! Sure, come on in! I try to do it everyday but I'm a little swamped in commissions now.
I guess it's not on his list. I was thinking about it, but I'd have to go and ask him to put me on a 'list of his favourite streams', which doesn't sound right :) didn't do it.

[Image: rUfiMf1.png]
Swamped by work, but while I'm here I'm gonna throw up some of the stream stuff from the past month or so.
Cheers guys!

Hey, here's an update
Figured I'd post the stuff I've been doing for the Materials and Effects group here on CD.
Also, some work stuff that has been greenlit for me to show.

(this one is a goddamn cathastrophy, but whaddyado)

Attached Files Image(s)

Crap, it would seem I didn't press post reply and my response wasn't posted :| ....

Anyway, you have some nice stuff in here. I especially like that swamp study you did for materials group, it wasn't an easy one but you did great. I think you should do a bit more studies, it would help you in the long run. If you're into character design, doing some studies from top character concept artists should expand your horizons.

Keep it up :)

Damn, they are awesome! I love how you nailed the perspective in your arcitecture paintings. Your values are so accurate and the colors you used are very smooth. I also like the costumes of your characters in post #44. I hope I can get to your level someday.