Sketchbook
thanks for the concern hobitt, but pushing it further wouldn't really improve it anymore i think.. the values are messed up, i didnt notice that when i went from the graphic version into painting. would have to redo the entire thing with more atmo perspective and less light sources.

Anyway, here's a little Overwatch fanart. I fucking love Overwatch already. Big update on the folio project coming soon, too, stay tuned :D

Attached Files Image(s)

actually wanted to take the day off from drawing but felt shitty for not doing anything the whole day so i squeezed in some studies before bed here ya go

Attached Files Image(s)

yo bro! you inspire me daily, especially this:
(02-21-2016, 02:23 PM)Jan Kloidt Wrote: actually wanted to take the day off from drawing but felt shitty for not doing anything the whole day so i squeezed in some studies before bed here ya go
the fact that you still got something done when you weren't feeling it... dayum---! Th_104_ Th_104_ Th_113_

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
you're the best sis smrr :3 :3 ;D <3

some warmup studies for today, will absolutely go into finishing up the folio now though! i really dig this semi line/simple shadows style for studies, lets you focus on the important stuff, is fast to do and looks ok!

Attached Files Image(s)

This was hard

Attached Files Image(s)

The cleanliness... th-the juiciness... it's... i-it's... it's GLORIOUS!!
got me like:
[Image: tumblr_inline_o1lgrbLw9P1sjc0bz_500.gif]

kick that sickness in the arse... butt hole-mouth!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
<3 <3

some studies, drawing random made up forms and lighting them from imagination. and a duck.

Attached Files Image(s)

woah some awesome stuff here, makes me wanna work harder.. or quit i dunno..

keep it up! :D
Thanks Nada! Don't quit tho, everyone has those thoughts once in a while.

some more forms from imagination being rendered, figuring out color now

Attached Files Image(s)

Oohh I got jelly on those rocks/forms ^^ keep it up.

Thanks man!

did a still life to infuse some new knowledge back in

Attached Files Image(s)

experiments

Attached Files Image(s)

last experiment for today

Attached Files Image(s)

first study of the day

Attached Files Image(s)

first in a series of color studies! got 2 paintings figured out that i want to finish during the next couple of days, takin my time to learn more about light before i start

Attached Files Image(s)

posting it here aswell for the sketchbook timeline! had so many breakthroughs with that one! prolly will get an art block now that i can see so much more that I should do but can't do yet on my own without the help of a master xD but we shall see!

Attached Files Image(s)

my entry for the DS fanart contest! man that was a last minute deadline crunch... would have tried to get better color and study some hands if i had more time, but i'm still super happy! included the lines bc the planning was the hardest part o:

Attached Files Image(s)

oh yeah i did these too i almost forgot. tried to apply things from the madmax study while also getting better at anatomy and cloth folds. didnt finish it but it helped me a lot with preparing for the dark souls thingie. i picked 3 photos and tried to re-paint them all in the same color context that has nothing to do with the original images.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey man, nice one. I've noticed a tendency of yours to make your heads and hands a bit too small, and your arms a bit long.

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Thanks Amit, good observation! I'm trying to get rid of that habit now. cracked Loomis open once more and found out that the proportions as i remembered them were slightly off.

Here's a little WIP inbetween things! Getting into the habit of turning my studies into full illustrations if possible, I'm having a much easier time motivating myself if i build little stories into every image. much fore fun! was tryna go with that adventure-y bond feel of the 60's here... with a little bit too much cream on the top on purpose

Attached Files Image(s)