Sketchbook
So i guess my thread got deleted, so i created a new one this time whit scaled down images :D
Portraits

somethin weird

Cool stuff, I especially like your Elizabeth painting (Bioshock is <3). Keep 'em coming!

Thx bro, i also did a zachary comstock fan art thing but i didnt really like the way it got out

so i suck at drawing females so i tryed drawing scarlet Yohan's son and o well turned out perty bad
and some other stuff a bit older  from da hard drive

oh yeah and dis, was a late night thing, guess i was trying to see what i remembered about muscles

another atempt, this one is from imagination and may have ruined the eyes a bit

a self port. of some sorts

some doodles idk

Some studies from earlier this year xd, also have 2 vids somewhere of them never got around to post them though  

copying some sketches from a charls bargue book i got from a friend

todays studies, i suck photo studies xd and the image is from mj ranum sock

another one bites the dust :D

study of red forman xd

Hey, these are lookin better an better with each post. Them still life studies lookin good. Just make sure these studies are directed/focused towards understanding a certain concept, though.
hey thanks, well i did most of these because i wanted to be better at rendering/color stuff that was my main goal, now i havent really painted anything in 2 weeks kinda lost my art mojo

made this, was thinking of peanuts -_-

a study i started a while ago, tought id take the time to finish it :D

Really nice work! Your accuracy has really, really improved-- So has your values!

Now you just need to do some personal work to apply these concepts from your studies. Do some memory studies. Keep pushing the envelope!

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!