Just now hearing about the site.
Hello my name is Troy, and I have been digitally painting for a little over a year now, on and off admittedly. But, I have decided to practice more consistently, and have come here to help others, and to hopefully be critiqued harshly on the pieces that I put in to my sketchbook lol. Anyway, I am 19 years old, and from New York; I have many things I like to do like reading, watching anime, reading manga, and other mundane activities such as writing stories, and playing chess. I am open to pretty much anything, excluding activities like murdering people, and kicking cats. But I cant say I wouldn't be friends with someone who did do that. I enjoy the company of others, because I find everyone interesting. Oh, and I also like typing unorganized introductions whenever I get the chance to. Thanks for having me. In love

[Image: Gilgamesh2_zpsbefc8910.png]
Hey Snipa, Welcome to the forum. All I can say is that, this is a place for hardworking mofos. :D
SO! I invite you to join me study group, The Velvet Revolvers: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-6811.html
If you wanna get good fast, and shit to get real, join us!

Hi welcome to Crimson Daggers,
very interesting intro you have there. Do you have some link where we can see your work? :D Also I'm a huge anime fan, is there any particular you like the most?
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

CD dA FM  MaL