Forrest's New Doodlebook
Welcome back you beautiful being. Please proceed to kick some serious ass

badbaddog: Thanks very very much :)

Ursula: Awww shucks. Thanks <3

So, I've been trying to do at least 2x more work this month than last month. I've really felt like I've been lacking with studies, doodles, pretty much everything. It's this weird shitty feeling that I have throughout the day of just not working enough. It's something I haven't had in at least 3 years and it's a nightmare. But I'm going to work myself out of this little rut and get down to business. Queue the music!

So here are a lot of doodles, some from the stream (mainly those top weird ones) and some in my off time. And studies I've done this month. Trying to not suck :)

So, that Mulan music got me pumped and I've been on a study train since my last post. Only thing I want to make sure to do is maintain doing work from my imagination, so I will try for more of that tomorrow. Here is what I've been up to!

Here is some stuff I've been doing, trying to get back into messing around and experimenting :)

That UPDATE! Beautiful work.  In love

oww....... forrest you are such a badass.
love your work man.

oh snaaaaaaaaaap!!
You made a new sketchbookiosos! O:
I used perv all day long in your old one until the broken links had their way with it... rip

But yeah. F-f-fuh, this last piece is blowing all kinds of tiny neurons in my braaaaaaaiiiNNN--!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Hey, no crits here, just showin' some love. I've been watching your stream a bunch, very informative! I've been learning a lot, thanks!
razvanb08: thanks! :)

Ankit_draws: thank you very much!

smrr: Yeah I'm sad that all my old links are broken :(

Riprap: I'm so happy my streams have helped you :) Thanks for stopping by

Here's some stuff from the last couple days :p

There are some interesting ideas going on in here. Congratulations on your work, it's looking pretty good :)

cesartalves: Thanks!

So, I've been neglecting to post because every day that goes by more and more stuff gets added to what I post and so every day I feel less like posting because it'll take longer if my post is larger. But I'm finally just biting the bullet and posting stuff (except for some leg studies I did in my sketchbook (ultra lazy!)).

Hahah that card painting is really unique!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]