CC 1: GoT Game-Crucifixion
Finally I opened the thread :D I'll go with the second theme. Planning to illustrate Ned Stark as Jesus on cross. Lannisters will be the Romans. I'll go with the last thumbnail, I will just add some Roman soldiers beside Joffrey and Cersei. I hope I can finish it on time.

Attached Files Image(s)

lmao!

Haha like this idea alot.

Haha thanks guys. I worried that this might offend someone but glad that it's fine :D

Oh it will definitely offend some body. I had the idea to do a Daenerys Jesus but Ned is way better.

I don't understand why it would offend people. While they are offended they will offend others in a different way so it evens it out :p

Great idea! Really creative ^^ I think the hardest part will be making it clear to the viewer that it is Ned Stark and not Jesus. Good luck with it!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
I dont think people should be offended by it but I know that they will. We live in a hyper sensitive time. Oh thought of a good idea. You should have Joffrey dressed as the roman soldier that pieces Jesus in the ribs with a spear.

[Image: jesus-pierced-by-soldier-gospel-july-1.jpg]

Thats a nice idea man. Also I agree with Adam, Geoffery will fit right in to that role.

Thank you guys. @Adam Lina, haha great idea man, but I don't know if I can change it in that way as I did the initial drawing. But i will draw him with his evil sneer :D 
Here's the process. Today I did the loose drawing and tried to correct values. I hope I can make it till due time. I'm working full time in weekdays :/

Attached Files Image(s)

haha awesome :) Yeah, I agree with Jyonny, it'll be hard to make it clear that it's Ned Stark. It would help to consider the first read and working something into the silhouettes that immediately gives off it's GOT or something recognizable with the scene. (perhaps the cross could have some design worked in for this purpose)
As Jyonny said, it'll be hard to pull this off I think. Putting some clothes from the show might make it more recognizable as GoT. As Berebobe said, you might make a slight change to the cross design - Maybe put Lannister/Baratheon sigil on it. Arya in the foreground is a nice touch, though (you should add the needle maybe).

Thank you guys I really like the sigil on the cross idea.
So, in order to make it recognizable I'll add the Needle to Arya's belt, I'll add sigils to the cross, and I'll put the siluette of the King's Landing to the background (It's already there but I'll make it clearer.)

Maybe have him clothed on the cross - the Stark outfit can also be another clue - Christ is always bare chest and long hair on the cross and that image is so iconic to so many people it'd beat GoT for recognition : ) Can you put king's landing distant in the far background maybe, or winterfell or the wall (whichever place would be the most recognisable as game of thrones). Good luck!

Comic book creator
Sketchbook
Instagram
Abandoned Hideout Discord Server
Discord: JonR#4453
Thank you mate :) Yes I'll put his clothes on and the kings's landing on the background. The problem is am I going to make it on time? :D I hate my day job. But complaining changes nothing so I'll push myself as much as I can. At least I'll have a portfolio piece at the end whether I make it on time or not.

Update

I know I should have started to colorize by now but i even haven't drawn everything yet. Anyways here is the process. I put on some Roman slave outfit to Ned and drew his face. I also added the sigils.

Attached Files Image(s)

I have still so much to do; background, Joffrey, Arya, some corrections, coloring, rendering, polishing... Besides I accidentally made the PSD file 3x smaller and I saved it and noticed it too late. Tomorrow I have to do all I did today again to save it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Play around with the background right now the right side of the background is almost a straight line add a few towers or something like that ,looking forward to the completed version.

Thank you. I never even touched the BG so far :D All will be completed today (hopefully!)

It's 5 a.m. in here. Gotta sleep. I hope I can finish it tomorrow. I'm not sure how the platform Arya is kneeling should be looking in terms of perspective.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gotta go out now. When I come home I'll do polishing and some details. I hope I won't be late because of time zone difference :D I'm so glad that I made it. What do you guys think?

Attached Files Image(s)