Black Phoenix CC2 WIPs
Hi everyone

Awesome brief, so lets get cracking!!!

I have decided on Henry the Raven, and in my minds eye I see him killing the last villager on the doorsteps of a Venetian Gothic church, so I have started with some warmups to get my ideas flowing...

My research so far is Bloodborne itself, with a touch of Warhammer (mainly looking at Chaos Tzeentch stuff)
Due that they are rather bird in style I thought It might help my ideas on this troubled character, who at first was good but became bad. I like the idea of this guy.

Attached Files Image(s)

Killer designs guy! Looking forward to yours!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
I want updates...I want updates. Now please. :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Ok so Im at this point, Im not 100% with him atm, so will leave this wip as it is and start the scene...

Attached Files Image(s)

to be honest that looks pretty cool, love the lamps idea and perch for the ravens, could get in the way of a scrap, but I still like it... also I think you could push the pose more, maybe attacking or a defensive mode or even calling on the gods mode...
Wip no 3...

Attached Files Image(s)

cool design sense! i dig the see-thru skin! maybe try out weaving some feathers, beaks, claws, black raven eyes etc. into the outfit or even into his anatomy? might tie everything together nicely

Very cool stuff have to agree  with Jan needs more bird motifs! looking forward to seeing more this is great stuff.

These are awesome designs! I like your first wip a bit more. Seems more mysterious with the darker palette and covered face.
Last wip on this guy, now working on the main scene!
Whilst trying hard to paint glowing blood, fyi, fucking hard!

lol

Attached Files Image(s)

Ok so maybe one last one...

Attached Files Image(s)

Really like the design on these, looking forward to more!

Hey all, just doing the last of the details on this concept Image, and also now working on the final scene, will show my wips on those soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Super super cool. Don't forget to do your final at a 16:9 aspect ratio!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Really cool design! I like him better without the hat tho.

Cheers guys, really enjoying doing this final now, I will send an update tonight ish!

Lets get Moving everyone!!!!
The design is looks great. Don't forget about 16:9 aspect ratio as John mentioned.

Ok so for my 16:9 version, I have my guy perched like a bird, I'm pretty happy so far with the comp so now its 2 days rendering to the standard of my concept version...

Good luck all...

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice! Gogogo finish. :D