Not really a Sketchbook but...
... a couple of pictures from my harddrive (I hope their not too huge to upload here). Never got real good critiques, thats why I would appreciate some critiques so please take a look.
Somehow my Pictures are too huge to upload them?!?! (just some MB,s about 3 - 5 MB each)
You might want to resize them then ^^. In photoshop you can save for web and fill in a desired size.

Here they are:

Attached Files Image(s)

Here a new picture. I'll probably do (almost) everyday one of these (I'll test it out and if I can afford enough motivation they'll be uploaded). If you are stumbling around and found this thread and do have enough knowledge to give critque, please give me some improvements and hints just write a few words I really (REALLY!) appreciate it.

Attached Files Image(s)

To be honest I'm now at a point where I'm very unconfident with my art and design. I have this moment right now that everything I do seems not enough for me and I have a very unsafetyness about being good enough someday to visit a school to study art (industrial design) for (hopely) getting into concept design. Btw here are my pics:

Attached Files Image(s)

Welcome Satoronus! I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. My recommendation would be to go and learn the fundamentals first, before moving into full on painting. If you look at how universities like FZD or Art Center are teaching (http://fzdschool.com/fundamentals) you'll notice that they do SO MUCH linework before even moving into painting, that shows how important huge fundamental mileage is to get some serious painting/designing going. At the moment I'm personally getting into the fundamentals by myself, I'll start studying Industrial Design at the end of the year, so we're somewhat in the same boat.

I think you should really start with linework and fundamentals. For me personally I decided to avoid painting until I have really solid linework and a solid design sense, otherwise its just too much to handle.

But the most important thing is: Keep moving, and that you're already doing! So just keep moving and maybe start at the fundamentals, it will help you a lot!

If you have any questions just ask, the community here is really nice and helpful, just ask :)

Keep it up man!!

I wrote this long post only to find someone already gave the same advice ;D 

That's right, fundamentals are the key and those tutorials are pretty handy! Follow the lessons, study carefully and practice. That's all there is to it, you already have the imagination and the desire for storytelling as far as I can tell by looking at your environments. That's a really good start!

(05-13-2016, 03:32 AM)miracoly Wrote: Welcome Satoronus! I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself. My recommendation would be to go and learn the fundamentals first, before moving into full on painting. If you look at how universities like FZD or Art Center are teaching (http://fzdschool.com/fundamentals) you'll notice that they do SO MUCH linework before even moving into painting, that shows how important huge fundamental mileage is to get some serious painting/designing going. At the moment I'm personally getting into the fundamentals by myself, I'll start studying Industrial Design at the end of the year, so we're somewhat in the same boat.

I think you should really start with linework and fundamentals. For me personally I decided to avoid painting until I have really solid linework and a solid design sense, otherwise its just too much to handle.

But the most important thing is: Keep moving, and that you're already doing! So just keep moving and maybe start at the fundamentals, it will help you a lot!

If you have any questions just ask, the community here is really nice and helpful, just ask :)

Keep it up man!!
Thank you both of you I got it. Next images will be more linework and other fundamentals (when I'm good enough to use them I'll upload my status every week). I should probably go on working in Scott Robertsons How to Draw.
I still have a lot to do... but meanwhile I'm not forcing anything, instead I draw/paint in a relaxed manner.

Attached Files Image(s)