JP - Just want to learn to draw.
woahhhhh!!! nothing to say about this year just Crazy!!! , I hope you  are all in good health Thumbs_up   aaaaand I just trying to keep improving and survive . Thumbs_up

@fedodika Thank you man!!! all you advices help me a lot. Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)

'The best way to have a good ideas is to have a lot of ideas ' Linus Paulingth
great stuff!

http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/attachme...100520.jpg
I thought that was strong :)

Youre lookin sharp on a lotta stuff... maybe get a reference and try to make an illustration with it? something in a genre of characters you like, but take your ref drawing skills and add some cool costume and lighting, give it a shot ;)

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
The last batch of art was really impressive! Both in quality and quantity! THATS how you learn to draw and paint!

I agree with Fedodika! Try making some full illustrations!

loads of really cool work. Loads of discipline.
Great studies man - dunno why but I really love the first study at the top of post #121 - something about the lighting.

Hope you're doing OK man - keep it going!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

@Fedodika  thanks man really hard to put together all the pieces  Wisecracker  

@Artloader thank you a lot of uncertainty but i still fighthing   Thumbs_up

@whitebbwolf oouuuu yes man but its fun   Party

@Zorrentos thanks man  Thumbs_up  thats definitely  the next move.   Rolling eyes, funny thought

It's been a while PFFFFF Thinking  I’m working to regain the momentum I lost. Shock

Attached Files Image(s)

daaaang that is a lot of work!
Looks awesome though, especially the figure drawings. Those are some really good arms!

Nice amount of art and studies! Seems like you are doing a good job in analyzing your subjects too!

Gotta love the little Blender thingies at the end of the post too! : )

Really impressive stuff, incredible work ethic. Dig the way you handle values and color! Would be fun to see a fully fledged illustration. Hoping to see more of that!

Keep up the work!!

Heart 
its been a while U.U Thinking  but I hope youre all doing greaat.   In love

@josephCow  thanks man  i really enjoy anatomy and all that stuff Thumbs_up

@zorrentos Thanks  Yeah trying to get the most i can of every study . Thumbs_up  Blender is awesome :3

@midnight Rambler Thank pff color is really hard but fun ohh yeah i will try "mini"-ilustrations  Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)

Some sketches   Rolling eyes, funny thought Thumbs_up

Attached Files Image(s)

Remember to try yo visualize your animal anatomy from different angle even without a reference in tha specific angle try to learn to rotate object in space.

Here the keyword to consider will doing those spacial exercise:centerline,simplifaction,basic shape

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
You've been very productive, good stuff! I like how you emphasized construction with your latest batch on the figures, you've chosen some very challenging angles there and drew them very convincingly, great stuff!

Woah, so many cool studies.
You know what I find the very most inspiring and cool? These Studies where you were doing several gesture drawings on one page and then only colored one of them.
That looks soo neat!
Hope you are still active and will post more cool stuff!
It feels like just a pair of days passed from the last time i post somenthing since i constantly ckecking this forum (i like to see other ppl journey and stuff) but nope its an ilusion anyways hope you all are doing great  Thumbs_up

@darksite,@cgmythology, @lvlingArtist thanks for you comments really appreciated  Thumbs_up

ive been trying to improve clothing,props, and keep refining one of my favourite stuff to draw anatomy ofc Rolling eyes, funny thought

Attached Files Image(s)

I would say try to explore color get some artist you like and study there color palette, the color mood,the saturation,the symbolic

Get some master piece and try to reconstruct the color (no color picker) extra point if you use real medium and extra point if you use paint.

I would also like to see you do some finish work atleast see what you call finish.(Make sure to mention if it finish or not)

My Sketchbook
Hey @darksite are you reading my mind ?  Happy definitely a ill do that "serious" ilustration and final products, now i studying some artist , trying to level up my characters  & ilustrtation in general  Thumbs_up .

studying rinotuna`s art  https://www.artstation.com/rinotuna amazing artist.

Attached Files Image(s)

I could really use more of that sloppyness for time sake in my own work if only i wasn't so precious about what i do.

Not calling your work sloppy btw i am saying that it ok aslong as you don't believe it to be finish and it more a in between cleaning up is something that might hurt my productivity in term of design output.

Being bold and messy as it place but i admit that i thought for a long time that no body want to look at those thing in those state and i think i am wrong it the quality of the idea sometime that make a sketch sucessful not necessarly the rendering or the quality of the lineart.It always idea over anything.

One thing in term of presentation those is you could crop some of the extra white empty space also try to fill up the space when there a hole it feel like you didn't fully commit.You can always take one sketch of the sketch you like the most and scale it a little bit if you know how not to get it pixelated to fill those hole.Also one thing i want to personally improve is avoiding putting linear presentation(such as the one in the example) in portfolio and instead favor presentation that show the exploration process or variation of contrasting idea instead of the same type weapon with different variation. I know that what you are doing wasn't suppose to have a high degree of presentation but i am just here to share some thought after seeing what you have done.

There beauty in ''chaos''

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
Nice to see you keeping up with your studies. You did a bit of everything with your latest post, all very well done. Keep it up!