CC5 The Novus Collective
Hwy Guys Excited to start working on this project as I missed a few challenges but delighted to be back can't wait to see all you guys's work for this project!!
Just kicking mine off with some initial research looking into Different forms and how I can blend in some organic shapes into some geometric designs.

Really good reference!

Cheers Piotr!
Just some mood pieces done today to try figure out what feel I want my image to have.
Have not done environments in a while so its  feels good to kick back into them!

Just thinking up architecture types I think it needs to be more extreme and Alien I'm going to to look into how insect creatures create there colony's and perhaps try and refine some shapes from that and push them around a little?

Nice start. Keep pushing it further, see how alien you can get :)

YouTube free learnin! | DeviantArt | Old Folio | Insta
Just scribbled this out like a Hyper Building in a city trying to incorporate that more hive like feel!

(07-08-2016, 11:18 AM)jackjones Wrote: Just scribbled this out like a Hyper Building in a city trying to incorporate that more hive like feel!
This looks great.
Nice stuff!

Definitely some interesting concepts going, and also well incorporation of reference.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
Hyper building hyper hype! Thought to check out the competition, seems people go by the "more the better" approach, while you go straight for the kill. Interesting, mein freund!
Jackjones these are looking good, I like the color comps your exploring in the early post and the colony exploration are looking very good. Simple and clean

Quick sketch for a space station idea mught make it from an outside perspective I kind of want a modular space colony look.
ALso thanks for all the comments guys!! :D

[attachment=88587

Attached Files Image(s)