Accountability Experiment for 7 Days. Who is interested?
Alright I noticed, the art learning process is more fun/entertaining to do when you have other like-minded individual/individuals to paint with. So I want to start a 7 days accountability experiment.

How will this be done ?
We paint on google hangout (can be either voice or no voice, I do not mind. But for voice best use discord) and then we share at the end of the day what we learned per say. So an exchange of notes if studies is what we did, or merely what we working on either of the two is fine.

The other option we can do is do a book together, on hangout, and try to understand each part by exchanging information, and we stick to the same pages per meetings. So if we gotten to page 10, we will stay at 10, till the next appointment.

-

All of this works best if someone is in the same timezone, or paints in similar time. My timezone is EST.

What works for me, right now is :
6 or 7 to 10 PM due that I wake up at 5 AM, and design for at least 4 to 8 hours for my Creativemarket shop. Trying to make that into a reality.

But changes can be made for this kind of experimentation. Since during the afternoon, I do not do a whole lot things due of the heat, unless I am doing something interesting. 

Let me know if anyone is interested.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲ 
I might join at 5am-12pm your time for about an hour talk daily. No promises tho :)
Might get tired of more talking, and I also use to work and workout and stuff at the same timeframe. Use to study earlier in the morning. My time zone is CEST.

Ah, no I meant in the morning I mainly do design stuff. In later afternoon ( at least that's the experiment I will be conducting this week ) is to have a certain time that I draw, and be consistent about it.

Which in this case, this kind of thing works best if someone is up at the same time as mine maybe.

▲ SKETCHBOOK  ▲ WEBSITE▲