Ass Kick
Wow - really great work going on here dudette! I'm loving those figures at various angles - using squares and cylinders like that to get the basic form right is really useful!

Keep up the hard work - and good luck with your exams :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

I love your figures from imagination! I need to improve on my constructive anatomy :P Good luck with your exams!!

God you people are the best! You are the biggest motivation and inspriation for me<3 Sorry for being inactive for the last few days but today I wrote the first exam so thats out of the way. The next one i far away so that wont bother for a while or i wont let it bother me haha 

Fedodika oh man thank you so much I just realized what you meant and I will defenitely apply that to all my other prortraits. That has helped me a ton.
Artloader Thankss yeah those are helping me so much. I can understand the movement of the masses much better too.
Axrel thank you *.* Bah you are already on such a high level i can only dream if archiving one day >.< need to get better faaasst 

Well today some eyes, anatomy, a mouse doodle and a sketchbook page. Nothing too exciting but tomorrow I will be back to going hardcore!

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice update! If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll definitely keep on improving quickly :D

I really like that sketchbook page and the mouse painting is cool :)

love love love your sketchbook pages. There's something about those low contrast values that I find really satisfying. And going hardcore is fun! I'm excited for the next post

Axrel Thank you so much but I hate how much i have been slacking the last few days >.< need to change that now!
Vennsomn Aww thanks <3 still not nearly where i want them to be. Wesley Burt goals *.*

Damn it today was not nearly as hardcore as i wanted it to be. I was really unfocussed and took so many breaks and cause of that everything took me so damnt long to do. Tomorrow is another day Ill just work twice as hard! 
Just anatomy, Digital doodle, and some figures from imagination that took me so long to figure out today.

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool sketchbook miss. I like those skeleton studies.

Something i have noticed in a few heads here is that sometimes you extend too much your jaw planes on the side, and the ears could have a little more anatomical refinement (this is one of my achile's tendons). Watch our for that ;)

Hey, are those last pose sketches from imagination? They turned out very good!
You are hard-working as usual :) So nice to look at your stuff!

awesome! I like that portrait- especially the eyes! :D keep up the good work!! Wesley Burt/Daniel Chavez's sketchbook pages are goals (currently leaning more towards Daniel Chavez's contour-like lines for me).

ACTION

Knopfkater If we re gonna make it like a true survivor! ACTION!!!
Axrel You dont know how happy that makes me that you like the eyes since i studied them quite a bit lately <3 i just looked daniel chavez' stuff up and damn he is good. Thanks for the inspiration :)
AlexShi Thank you :P yeah they are from imagination and i am actually not that hardcore at the moment. I let myself get distracted way too easily. 
cesartalves Thank you so much for the tip. Those help me so much since I have problems seeing my mistakes when it comes to portraits. I will keep that in mind :D Oh and btw your sketchbook is really nice 

Today some anatomy and a very quick about 30 minute face study. I hate feet I dont know why but i feel that i can grasp the concept of hands better. But thats probably cause i have never really drawn them. That time is over now haha

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome! I can definitely tell you've been studying eyes :)
That ear on your 30 min study looks really good! You may want to push your core shadows a bit more- I don't know how dark they are in the reference but by pushing the core shadows, your forms will look more 3d :)

Ya Daniel Chavez is pretty cool- he actually released a book of his sketches a few years ago that I look at from time to time: http://www.blurb.com/books/5192091-daniol-s-sketchbook

This is such and inspiring SB, full of hardcore studies and some punk around. I see you need to studie more values, specially put extra attention on the terminator shadow line.

and the mouse painting is lovely.

Axrel thanks for the link i went through it so fast haha so fucking good! And thank you for the tip, will try that out right away :)
Alberto heeyy thankss <3 I will do more value studies I promise! They pic is very helpful too it explains everything so well
Well today some figure studies, a WIP (basically trying to focus on anatomy), Anatomy studies and a comic page doodle that i did while sitting in class. Not much to say today except that i cant wait for the weekend. So much more time to draw *.*

Attached Files Image(s)

Neat!

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
Cool! I like that comic page a lot!

woww the comic looks amazing, love the character's emotions, did you draw it straight in ink? and ur anatomy is nice as usual, the figures seem alive

Vennsomn Thanks :) no i just do some loose sketching before inking so i can adjust the page better if something is not working.
Axrel Thank you! I really like doing those loose pages, just doodling around and not having to plan much. It's excausting drawing a whole comic. So much preperation >.<
Fedodika Thanks <3 

Some anatomy, a face ( i dont know... i kinda hate it. Im going to do more studies right away cause complaining wont make me better) and another comic page. Kinda continued the "comic"

Attached Files Image(s)

I like the comic page, btw where do you find those anatomy ref? they look sick :)
Nice stuff! Yah, the head's proportions look a bit off. and be careful with the size of the neck- it looks like you're missing one of the sternocleidomastoids :) Also great comic page!