Drawing me, drawing you
I thought it would be nice to get to know some of you by face while also getting the study gains.
so here I offer an idea..

Post your photo here, to be used as study reference.
I'll paint your portraits and you guys can do the same for me or anyone who chooses to participate.

please let me know if you don't want to be painted while I live stream cos I'm planning to live stream while studying a bit more.

will see if anyone is keen for the idea 
dun be shy

[Image: ag_face_by_andrew_gibbons-dbpoj42.jpg]

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
It's a nice idea!

Photos I have of me are pretty low def, tho - taken on phones. I suppose I could get out my proper camera and take one. Are you thinking face-on with ambient/soft top-down light [like yours], or are you open to different angles and more extreme lighting and such? Because personally that's the stuff that I find more helpful to study at the moment

-   Sketchbook   - 
(10-07-2017, 01:22 AM)BadWoolf Wrote: It's a nice idea!

Photos I have of me are pretty low def, tho - taken on phones. I suppose I could get out my proper camera and take one. Are you thinking face-on with ambient/soft top-down light [like yours], or are you open to different angles and more extreme lighting and such? Because personally that's the stuff that I find more helpful to study at the moment

Yeah any lighting is fine, if you take the time to make the lighting interesting even better
different angles are fine too
i just grabbed photo that was already on my pc

Is there a deadline?
(01-12-2018, 08:18 AM)HIRVIOS Wrote: Is there a deadline?

NOPE! goes on forever..

Once it starts that is...

I'm ready to paint, wheres all ya faces?