Raz's Sketchbook
Hey Raz, very nice Loomis and car studies. Really like how that last piece is comin out, hope you decide to finish it. Might be cool to add in a secondary light source like a orange cast light, like what you got going on with the shoes at the moment just so the armor isn't one color.
Thanks Dennis! I am gonna finish that last piece, gonna do the orange cast light too :D.

Nice progress man!

I agree with dennis, perhaps some more bounce light as a secondary light source.
Also is he/she taunting us? 5a6157d0
Thanks Lumens!
Sorry for the very, very late reply. I was away for a while and had shitty internet with a shitty laptop :d. I didn't do much work to be honest so here are some studies :
PS: SHE is just happy for slaying that dragon :d.

Very nice.
You made the first painting (guy) better then the original ref.

(09-29-2012, 07:37 PM)Warre Wrote: Very nice.
You made the first painting (guy) better then the original ref.

Don't know if i did, but i tried :).

That looks good, but isn't there a lot of pink in her face?

(10-13-2012, 03:50 AM)Warre Wrote: That looks good, but isn't there a lot of pink in her face?

I guess it is. I was trying to get a light tone on her face ani don't know, didn't color pick and that's what happend :).
Here is the ref :

Solid amount of studies man! Take the armor one further, you will learn a lot. Keep it up!

I think i will do that armor. Seems hard so i guess that's a good thing. :D

Hey your doing a great job on the Sickbrush assignments! Those face sketches look great. Keep it up Man, I'm looking forward to your next update

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲

Oh, these are all coming out so good man. Those face studies for sickbrushes class came out awesome, and those last construction life drawings as well.
Thanks guys. Really looking forward to next assignments!

The pen is great!

I like your drawing and your crosshatching! Your painting is improving as well, i'm looking forward to when your painting skills catch up and you start churning out some sick work.

You and me both :)!