Allsg Sketchbook
Right place now, ehehe
Actually, I studying tone and composition.

[Image: 1.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 2.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 3.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 4.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 5.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 6.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: 7.jpg?width=791&height=560]
[Image: unknown.png?width=953&height=677]
[Image: unknown.png?width=790&height=560]
[Image: unknown.png?width=954&height=677]
[Image: unknown.png?width=960&height=676]
[Image: unknown.png?width=792&height=560]
[Image: unknown.png?width=1000&height=559]
I would add more description to what your doing your letting us assume to much about what your trying to do here.It up to you of course.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
before sleep, my eyes burning ahahaha
trying thumbnails with storytelling is an interesting exercise
[Image: unknown.png?width=979&height=560]
(08-21-2019, 05:27 PM)darktiste Wrote: I would add more description to what your doing your letting us assume to much about what your trying to do here.It up to you of course.

Im posting composition and values study, some thumbs too.

I will try to put more description in the next and change the old posts as needed. I'm still unsure to ask for feedback, who knows later. :)
ok, 3 long years after im back, and still suck lol
Trying to do some thumbs, world building for personal projetcs maybe.
[Image: unknown.png]

Last "finished" art, its more like sketchy, i like it
[Image: FVgWtgOUUAAF0ki?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
I'll try to post with smaller gaps ahaha. This is one of the last wips I'm working on
[Image: FWSEZI3WQAEg-ER?format=png&name=small]
Welcome back!  Party 

Love the colored thumbnails!

Agreed, those coured thumbnails look very intriguing, I hope you can explore those ideas fully.

I would avoid using text fonts in pieces that are hand drawn more expressively. It end up drawing too much attention away from the artwork. If you don't like hand writing, you can mask the text off to apply texture or erase into it to break up the sharpness a bit. If you find a good font that isnt so sharp would be good to use too Also the text box is rotated but not skewed to fit the perspective of the sign board, making it more distracting. https://www.1001fonts.com/chalk+chalkboard-fonts.html

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Definitely what RottenPocket said about the typography. The furries market scene is looking great but the sign is killing it, really you should handwrite that list. And perhaps, if you want to polish it into proper finished, although it doesn't scream as much as the letters, maybe do something about the background sky (if you don't want to invest more energy to it, even leaving it blank instead of the sketchy expressive clouds/bright areas would be better, I think)

Just to add to what rotten pocket said about text you can instead of using the text function make the text on a separate layers lower that layers opacity and draw over the text for a more harmonize hand paint look..

For the box on the floor adding thickness to the wood plank that cross the middle section of the box would make them feel more professional.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
Big Grin 
I thought the site was actually dead  Tongue
Oh my, I didn't follow my own post aaaaahhh, thanks for the valuable feedback guys!  Thumbs_up
I can really come back to this art later when I'm doing a material study, doing the volumes, etc.
For now, I'm back to creature/character design.
finished these days
[Image: alex-severo-nova-ilustra.jpg?1680704210]

////
Exploring some ideas for a combination of a lion and an owl.
[Image: 1g3nKz44Uj.jpg?width=1025&height=337]
[Image: image.png?width=318&height=473]

Adding a background, giving a name, thinking about his position in my little fancy world.
This version is the anthro, I would have to see a more lion-than-owl version.
[Image: image.png?width=472&height=473]
Nice updates here. For your value studies I recommend just using only 3 color values for now to help develop your sense of depth and form. Think of the big shapes first without shading, then work your way from there. Looking forward to seeing your progress further!

Intriguing world, do you have stories in it?

(05-04-2023, 01:06 PM)Leo Ki Wrote: Intriguing world, do you have stories in it?

It's a world of magic being built little by little, it serves more as an excuse to continue creating my stuff without worrying so much.

It's a world of magic being built little by little, it serves more as an excuse to continue creating my stuff without worrying so much.

This Leruja, for example, sees past and present through the stars, in addition to his birth chart, through a celestial chart he can predict and control levels of magic around the world.
OK, so after a while your world will get a life of its own and grow beyond your control, that's when you become the messenger :)

It might be a good idea to translate your texts into English on this forum, the words add to the images in more ways than one. I understand Spanish but it doesn't always help with Portuguese.